• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

Novaxxbite

Water Gym Leader
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    'ello!!! im new to PC
    been looking for a place to meet other trainers :D
    normally i battle online via Random Matches (so i don't encounter [cheating] hackers) but the rage quitting is REALLY annoying :/
    hope to meet/battle/trade ect.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Ummm I am A Hacker, But By the way Welcome to the PC Forums! I Hope you have a Good time here!
    Good Luck to everyone
    ~Superqami

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hello there if you're in for battling then you should definitely check out the Competitive Battling Center all the greatest Trainers battle there! :)

Also why not join some Pokemon Clubs?

And if you wan't to try something new why not try some of our hacks it's in the Emulation Sections... :)

Anyways welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

Novaxxbite

Water Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Ummm I am A Hacker, But By the way Welcome to the PC Forums! I Hope you have a Good time here!
    Good Luck to everyone
    ~Superqami

when i said hackers...i meant people the have pokemon with modded stats and odd movesets ( Swampert with Flamethrower ect.) lol
    ^_^ thanks for the welcome

Good Luck to everyone
    ~Superqami

Hello there if you're in for battling then you should definitely check out the Competitive Battling Center all the greatest Trainers battle there! :)

And if you wan't to try something new why not try some of our hacks it's in the Emulation Sections... :)

thanks i'l look into that
    i've actually played DarkDiamond and Flora Sky ^_^
    and Pokemon Black retold o_o

Good Luck to everyone
    ~Superqami

Hello there if you're in for battling then you should definitely check out the Competitive Battling Center all the greatest Trainers battle there! :)

thanks i'l look into that
    i've actually played DarkDiamond and Flora Sky ^_^
    and Pokemon Ghost Black retold o_o

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • 'ello!!! im new to PC
    been looking for a place to meet other trainers :D
    normally i battle online via Random Matches (so i don't encounter [cheating] hackers) but the rage quitting is REALLY annoying :/
    hope to meet/battle/trade ect.

Welcome to the forums, This place is ideal to meet and make heaps of new friends. Hope you have a good time here:)

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC! You made a great decision joining, we really are one of the most mature and best Pokemon forums out there. As was said, you can definitely check out the Competitive Battling Center for your competitive battling needs, though the forum has lots more to offer as well.

Sadly I'm not a competitive battler.. not too good at it yet, but hopefully in the future I will be. XD;; Here's hoping!

But yeah, enjoy your stay and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like someone to talk to or want to make a friend. n_n

Faore

:D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Welcome bro! I'm pretty new here too but I have to say I learned a lot from my short time here. I'm sure you will too :D

Back