• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI there!

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
So, yeah. I'm here to introduce myself. I'm Altomare, and I have just regained my interest in pokemon after a friend of mine recommended pokemon deluge (which is, sadly, my only pokemon gaming experience as I never had a gameboy or DS).
I've watched several of the movies already exlcuding Lucario, Giratina, Arceus, and Reshiram/Zekrom onward (if anyone knows where to spot Lugia, Entei, Celebi and Mewtwo in pokemon Heroes feel free to tell me). However I've long stopped watching the anime, but I'm considering starting again.
I'm reading the pokemon special manga right now, at the ruby/sapphire arc currently.

Wow, that went longer than expected :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi there Altomare, nice of you to join today~!

I've been turned off in pokemon a few times myself, but it -is- always nice to get back to it. <3 My favourite pokemon movie has to be a tie between pokemon 2000 and the first pokemon movie - or Mewtwo strikes back. Whiiich ever! Unfortunately, I don't know where to catch them myself. =(

I'm sorta reading hte pokemon manga myself - or should I say, re-reading the yellow saga~ It's pretty much one of my favorite sagas. The Ruby and Saphhire arc was good too. ^^ I see you've already explored the Manga board, which is cool. :3 You can pretty much explore any pokemon board you want, even the non-pokemon related boards, but it's all up to you. ^^

Anywho! Welcome to PC! Maybe we can see each other again! If you have any questions, you can ask a staff member or any member, like myself, who is willing to help. I hope you'll have a great stay here~! :3

PS. Your avatar is Erika the gym leader, right? =O FFFF, she's my favorite gym leader. <3

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi Altomare, I'm MidnightShine, No.1 Fan of B2W2!!!

Oh, so you just got back into the world of Pokemon? Neat, nice to have you here & join our community.

We have a large community here. Since you're considering the anime, why not try out the anime corner?!

Need help with a certain topic? Find yourself a mentor here. The rest are at that thread.

VM me anytime at my page if you wanna chat, K? We can chat till more than 3 pages in just a short while.

Bye~

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Thanks for the welcome!
Among my favorite movies is Celebi Voice of the Forest and Heroes, but Power of one was cool as well.
Yeah, my avatar is Erika, one of my favorite minor characters in pokemon special.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Greetings,Altomare! Pokemon Special, is amazing ain't it? Who's your favourite character so far :D? My favourite's Gold, he's hilarious and silly sometimes. Yeah, I've stopped watching the anime ages ago. I don't know if I'll watch it again...

Oops. Forgot to introduce myself. My name's Rainbow Arcanine but call me Rainbow.
The movies I've watched are the old ones : Pokemon: The First Movie,Mewtwo Strikes Back! Pokemon 2000, and a chinese version saying Pocket Monsters 4 with Charizard and Ash on the front.

Well, hope to see you around often!

Years
Hello, I didnt know there were that many movies, lol, i have only really played the games and i am a massive fan of the shows.

Years
Hi there, Altomare, welcome to PC! :3

You simply muust watch all the movies, they were pretty great imho. The Lucario movie especially was definitely my favorite, they really outdid themselves with that one n_n The manga is pretty good too, though sadly I've never really gotten past the Kanto arc with Red, Blue, and Green. But goodness was I hooked on it haha.

But yeah, all fans are welcome here, new and old! <3 Glad to see you've already made some posts; hope you continue at that pace, because I'd love to keep running into you. <: Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need any help or want to chat, I'm always open~!

Back