• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-Oh and Reshriam Ex

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    So I am recently new to how the trading card game works and I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I was wondering if It would be possible to make a Ho-Oh-EX and Reshiram-EX based deck or would it too inconsistent but if possible what would i need to counter sigilyph so i could damage it? Also another quick question about the game in order to compete at a regional competition would i need to qualify or is it open?

Years
  • I'd think a deck using the two would be too inconsistent, personally. Reshiram and Ho-oh are both pretty slow compared to other EXs, unless you gear a deck toward bringing Ho-oh out of the discard pile to be ready to attack.

Also, Regionals are open to all.

Haxorus3465

Turn Down For What
    Years
  • Well, you could run a Ho-Oh/Tornadus deck with one or two Reshiram as a side attacker, but if you're trying to make a deck built around Ho-oh and Reshiram together, you're not heading in the right direction for a good deck for a tournament.

Back