• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie.. o.o;

Years
  • Um, I doubt any of you know me from Serebii.net Forums, or Pokemon Elite 2000. I may leave SPPF though.. -.-
    Anyway, I am going to be a new spriter to the forums, and I have been spriting for a year. But... that doesn't mean I am better than other people... >.>;;; I may also join Fan Fiction, or RPs if I feel welcome, and not.. er.. threatened. O.o; As it says in my signature, I probably won't be the most active member. Um.. I'll be in a better mood later on, and I have no idea why I am saying 'um' and 'er' a lot. : / *shrugs* So I'll fake my mood right now.
    HIII! I hope I have a totally great time!! XDD
    >.>;;;
    Ya.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey! welcome to pc and post lots!! its a good forum, so become active XD!!! and read the rules!! okay, see ya round!! ~origin~

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Aww, I hope you feel better soon. ^^ Anyway, welcome to PC! Read the rules, and have a great time! =3

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • well, I hope you like it here, it seems as though you already have the hang of fourms, just read the FAQ and rules.
    PM me if you want to be friends! ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Shimitaro said:
    Um, I doubt any of you know me from Serebii.net Forums, or Pokemon Elite 2000. I may leave SPPF though.. -.-
    Anyway, I am going to be a new spriter to the forums, and I have been spriting for a year. But... that doesn't mean I am better than other people... >.>;;; I may also join Fan Fiction, or RPs if I feel welcome, and not.. er.. threatened. O.o; As it says in my signature, I probably won't be the most active member. Um.. I'll be in a better mood later on, and I have no idea why I am saying 'um' and 'er' a lot. : / *shrugs* So I'll fake my mood right now.
    >.>;;;
    Ya.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    Shimitaro said:
    Um, I doubt any of you know me from Serebii.net Forums, or Pokemon Elite 2000. I may leave SPPF though.. -.-
    >.>;;;
    Ya.

i remember you very clearly, if you dont recognize me, allow me to say something, i was celebiresearcher and you mightve known me : ) well welcome,

Years
  • Iron Spriter Josh said:
    i remember you very clearly, if you dont recognize me, allow me to say something, i was celebiresearcher and you mightve known me : ) well welcome,
    Whoa, that's why your card was so familiar... O.o; wow... woo.. ok. I'm done. xP I believe there is identical rules in this board to SPPF, but I'll read these just to make sure. ^-^; I feel a bit better, but my friends are screaming at me to not leave. u_u I bet in a week, I won't feel the need to leave. ^-^;

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Hey welcome, welcome, and yes, welcome to PokeCommunity! Have a great time here Shimtarto and follow the rules...

Also guys this new member has only two posts and what be so good about them that she already has four reputation bars.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Four reputation bars and only two posts, eh? That's the sign of a legendary member Oo,
    Well, anyways, I'm SPon, but most call me Spoon. I loooove that sprite you have as your avatar. Very nice! I'm a spriter, too, so I know it must've been hard in some sort of sense.
    Anyways, welcome ^^ Whatever your friends are telling you about leaving, don't listen. Please. This place is great.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Hello, Shimitaro! Your name and your avvy is in style already! And you already have four reputation squares. Congratulations! ^^ I'm sure you will make friends by the second and have fun! Sorry to hear that you're not going to be extremely active though. If you are in need of a friend, just PM me! See you soon! ^^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hi sweetie ^_^ welcome to the pc hope you like it here ^_^ pm me if u wanna be friends ^_^

Back