• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie.. o.o;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I doubt you know me from SPP...but hey, Shimitaro! Hope you enjoy PC. =)

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    Hi, welcome to PC!!
    I hope you make loads of friend not forgetting to have fun at the same time. My name's winnie, try to post alot and don't break the rules......and also i really like your avi, it's really nice ;)

Years
    LilyPichu said:
    I doubt you know me from SPP...but hey, Shimitaro! Hope you enjoy PC. =)
    Of course I know you. x3 You mod the, I think the fan fiction forum at SPPF. ^-^;
    I'm probably going to be active after all, well... until the weekends end. I have school. =-=; I'm glad some members like my avatar, and I will consider some of the friend offers. ^.^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Eep! XD I'm late again! XD Well, it's never too late for an official welcome to our forums. ^____^ I hope you have a fun time here at PC. I do think I remember you from SPPf, I was Pikawolf there. *gives Shimitaro some bacon* Have fun here! =3

~Kelsey

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Shimitaro said:
    Um, I doubt any of you know me from Serebii.net Forums, or Pokemon Elite 2000. I may leave SPPF though.. -.-
    Anyway, I am going to be a new spriter to the forums, and I have been spriting for a year. But... that doesn't mean I am better than other people... >.>;;; I may also join Fan Fiction, or RPs if I feel welcome, and not.. er.. threatened. O.o; As it says in my signature, I probably won't be the most active member. Um.. I'll be in a better mood later on, and I have no idea why I am saying 'um' and 'er' a lot. : / *shrugs* So I'll fake my mood right now.
    HIII! I hope I have a totally great time!! XDD
    >.>;;;
    Ya.
    I don't think you were in that good of a mood, but at least you were honest about it. XD.

So...as if I'm not the first person to say this, but...Welcome to PC XD. I'm Lil' Schu, aka Lexy, Schu-schu, or Lil'. Take your pick. I am obsessed with Dragonair. (Duh. Look at my avvy, location, and sig. XD). If you want to talk, you can PM or IM me. Your choice.

P.S.: I like your name. It has a ring to it. ^_^

Back