• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What Have You found in the Garbage?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • There is still a microscopic chance of finding valuable items carelessly discarded in refuse containers. This is the place to document, celebrate, and brag about the amazing discoveries made adjacent to half-eaten Castelia Cones and empty Lemonade cans.

So far I have purloined (get it XD) a Zinc, Protein, and a Revive from that most undesirable location. (and I got a medal for looking in the garbage.)

Also, Trubbish (now Garbador) is a permanent member of my B2 team.

:15:

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    I found an Antidote just a while ago! I knew checking the trash cans was a good idea! =P

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I was riding my much used bicycle around the Village Bridge chilling out to the groovy tunes that happen there. Obviously I had my Dowsing Machine on because I'm nothing if not an amateur Treasure Hunter. As I followed the telling beats of my device, I was taken to the strangest place, a Garbage Can!

The Dowsing Machine Showed me an item in the trash can. I had picked it up without saving, and it was still there when I returned. So, it definitely was not random. Are there any random Items in the trash, or only item placed there?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I was glad to find the Antidote in the bin in Virbank, as I tend to always check the bins after finding items in a few in GSC, and then being disappointed in later games for hardly having anything in them. :<

Back