• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Well i joined for RNG to be exact, i thought it looked like a cool thing to get into, but its really complicated when you are just reading a guide. Im a person that plays pokemon for enjoyment, not competitively, and i decided it was time to join a community! Thanks for having me.

P.S. if anyone can help me with my RNG endeavors that would be great :D

Years
  • Hiya, Vinzlr, and welcome to PC! n_n It's nice to meet you!

I play for fun as well, it seems to be more fun that way (for me at least). There's so many different Pokemon and such out there that there's always something to do in the games! But anyway, I'm very glad to see you finally joined up~ we're glad to have you! <3

As for RNGs, the Trade Corner has a great thread where you can ask for help, but I see you've already checked that out. Why not apply for a Trade Corner mentor in the Adoption Center? They can help show you around the Trade Corner section of the site (mentors are mostly here to help you out with understanding the forum itself) and give a little RNG assistance, too. It's a great way to make a friend~!

Anyway, enjoy your stay and I'll hopefully keep seeing you around? :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Oh thanks, i did not know about the trade corner mentor, and ill probably apply for that! But yeah, playing for fun is almost relaxing, however i love to pick up new hobbies in the things that i do, so i see RNG as a potential hobby if i can just learn it! Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Back