• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A hearty hello!

Batel

A nothing.
Years
  • Hi there, PokeCommunity, I'm Batel! Well, first off I must say I'm impressed.
    I'll admit that when I went looking for a way to become more involved with the Pokemon fan-base, I wasn't expecting a forum as thoroughly awesome as this.
    I'm really looking forward to my time here and I hope to trade\battle with some people and maybe getting involved with a RP!
    In any case, it's certainly very nice to meet all of you. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Hello!
    Well, for getting involved with the Pokémon fan base, this is a great place for that! We have lots of members here, so there's lots of people to talk with!
    If you're going to trade, the Trade Corner's your home. The Battle Center's your home for battling. And for RPs, the Roleplay Corner's where you'd be.
    Well, another thing...it's best to read over the PokéCommunity Rules first and follow them at all times. And I guess that's that, I hope you have a great time here!

Years
  • Hello there, Batel! Welcome to the community. :3 I'm Cirno!

Glad you're impressed so far! We're a pretty cool forum, if I do say so myself, hehe. xD; PC's a very big community so there's plenty to do around here, from Pokemon clubs to off-topic chats and such! Hope you find what you like best so far if you haven't already~

But yeah, it seems like you'll enjoy our battle, trade, and roleplay sections, so definitely explore that when you're interested, yes?

It was great meeting you and enjoy your stay here! You seem like you'll fit in quickly, to be honest. Glad to see you posted a little bit already. :D See you around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2012
    Hi there, PokeCommunity, I'm Batel! Well, first off I must say I'm impressed.
    I'll admit that when I went looking for a way to become more involved with the Pokemon fan-base, I wasn't expecting a forum as thoroughly awesome as this.
    I'm really looking forward to my time here and I hope to trade\battle with some people and maybe getting involved with a RP!
    In any case, it's certainly very nice to meet all of you. ^^

Welcome x3! Yeah it is an awesome forum :D! I hope u make alot of friends here :D!

Batel

A nothing.
    Years
  • Wow, thanks for the welcome, guys! If anything I'm even more pumped now than I was before! See you around! XDD

Back