• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smart ones...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Which Pokemon (apart fROM Alakazam) do you think is smart?

NOT Alakazam please! Everyone knows that Alakazam's IQ is 5000!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
jynx said:
Which Pokemon (apart fROM Alakazam) do you think is smart?

NOT Alakazam please! Everyone knows that Alakazam's IQ is 5000!
What about it's pre eloved forms.
Dragonite

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Gardevoir can feel it's trainers feelings, and I dont think a stupid Pok?mon can do that~

Latias and Latios, they can understand us, and kinda talk to us~

Lapras, as shown various times, it can use Telekinesis to talk to us, and understand too~

Those are my guesses, but I think most Psychicals are the "smarties"~

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
The humanshape fighting types, in particular Machoke. I dunno... as goofy as the anime makes it out to be, it still "feels" smart to me. Like it would be your best friend. Psychic types seem snotty. Well, Machoke does have humanlike charactieristics physically, and I doubt mother nature would waste that one a creature who's not so smart. So to me, Machoke is one of the more gifted Pokemon.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
FLYGON! Its one of the most intelligent dragon-pokemon (Like Dragonair and Dragonite) Anyway, it looks intellegent.
Perhaps Lapras as well. ((Just going as what the Pokedex says.))
Or Mewtwo...
Oh, I know! Jarachi! All the Legendaries are intelligent! They have to be.
((Wow, now you confused me...))
But, if I have to say the most intelligent LOOKING one, I'd haffta say Flygon. It looks like its wearing glasses! ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Wolf_Goddess said:
But, if I have to say the most intelligent LOOKING one, I'd haffta say Flygon. It looks like its wearing glasses! ^_^

My friend wear Glasses, and he isnt really very smart~ xD
But now that ya said, Flygon does seems a bit smarter, but the Pok?Dex says nothing about intelligence...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I think every dragon and psychic is smart. I think Slowking is Pretty smart cause it can talk

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Slowking seems to know lots too!

Lapras is smart--telekinesis! (TV) Pokedex says it is smart too...
------------------
Wonders if Jynx smart or dumb... :P

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
kohei said:
Metagross? It has a brain like a supercomputer... so it says....
but then, what defines a supercomputer?

Completely right~
A Pok?mon with 4 Brains cant be dumb~ xD

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
Years
Slowking can also be considered"smart", considering that it searches the world over for answers. Of course, it has one simple little problem: if the shellder on it's head ever comes off(it can be removed???), it loses all the knowledge it's learned. SB

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Any Psychic Pokemon (apart from Slowpoke XD), Lapras and Dragonite. The latter two especially are stereotyped by the anime as being super-smart and stuff like that ^_^

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Hmmm.....I consider Meowth to be a smart Pok?mon. Any Pokemon that can learn to speak English and be part of a moniacal evil team, must have some brains somewhere. I mean, Gastly speaks english aswell, it might be smart. It's been apparent that both of these Pok?mon are smart. But if I were to choose a none-talking Pokemon, i would choose....Pikachu. It is so alert and it always knows the attacks there doing. Hmmm....I don't count legendaries when doing this post because there too Uber to consider...so yeah.

Back