• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Trends =3

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello everyone! ^___^ Here's a nice little random thread for you. ^o^ OK, I am curious as to whether any of you PC members have created a trend here at PC. Be it something from your signature, your post font color, or even your personality.

Well, I have noticed that more and more members of PC are using my tend of singing off from their posts with their names. ^^ I can't recall everyone who's done it, but I know teh shweet Karli has become attached to it, as well as mew42003 using it a few times as well. ^o^

I also know of a trend that someone else started. One of my pals, Alex (*Chikorita*/Bayleef) began the trend of using the stretched-out smiley face: ^________________^

Well, I'd like to know if you or someone you know from PC has ever created a trend that others seem to follow. Also, if you haven't created a PC-related trend, then tell us about a trend you may have started offline IRL. ^_~ Have fun all! ^^

~Kelsey (<~~~ What'd I tell ya? XD)

Years
  • Well lol, i have it in my sig, but no one is doing it.Cya around DSS.
    Oh well i like being the only one lol,Im a leader :D .

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • The stretched smiley face rocks. ^__________________^ Well, my pair Bree has started a trend recently of changing her sig like everyweek, to match a new nickname she wants people to call her. xD I think its cool, but other people haven't started doing it yet.

Lucid

I didnt create it, but a few months back I remember the "chang your gender" dares, it was mostly guys doing it too XD

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Ummm no i don't think i've started any trends or anything.But i might start writing in a different colour.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    How about this face? -> n_n

I used it long time again to differ from all the ^_^'s

The ^_^'s are cute, but the n_n's are unique. :P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Offline? Nope.

^.^ Not sure who invented that. XD

The [good] rep abuse wasn't invented by me, but I started the karma trend. Well Ty started it, I just adopted it and it became mine and popular. XD

And a few of my friends were saying "darling" for a while, and stuff like that. ^.^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yes, I remember your 'darling' trend Kylie. ^o^ I have to say I used it a few times too a while back. XD

I do think I began writing in color because of Jeremy. <3 He always wrote in color, and it kinda makes your posts stick out more, so I've just picked up the habit. n_n (<~~~Awws, Miyu, that's so kawaii! XD)

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I think I may have started a thrend but it is new so it is not notices.I am going to start put my favorite pokemon name in their orignal launage.Is that a thrend.I started it a few days ago.

Back