• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hey there everyone, I'm jetwhiskey, but you can just call me Jet.

I'm a major fan of the pokemon games (not so thrilled with the anime, but it's ok), and I've been playing them since they first came to the US. I've played every single version so far, and even some of the side games that have been produced as well. My Favorite types of all time are Bugs, and the pokemon that I truly consider my first partner was Beedrill, but I'm also a big fan of electric types Like Jolteon and Ampharos.

I work with sprites, mostly pokemon, but I also use Digimon and Zoids sprites as well. My current project that I'm working on, a new Region for Pokemon as well as a new style, is filled with alot of the pokemon that I've made over the years, and right now I'm trying to put together a team to work on it...I thought from the looks of it this would be a great place to start.

Years
Hi there, Jet! Welcomewelcome to PC. :3

You seem like a dedicated fan, having played so many of the games! I played most of the main series games myself, but missed out on a lot of side-games like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger. D: But I really don't see bug-type fans around all too often; nice to see one finally pop up!

But if you're a spriter, maybe you can post some of your stuff in the pixel art section? I'd love to see them, being an artist myself. :D As for finding a team, I'd suggest advertising for one in your signature, that way everyone can see it each time you post.

Aaanyway, that's all from me! Have a good time here, yes?

Back