• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laptop or Computer?

Laptop or Computer?

• Laptop

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Computer

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Which do you use, or prefer to use?I prefer laptop over computer, im not sure why lol.I just like it better.But i use a computer sometimes.
    And oops lol i mean Laptop in the poll lol, darn typos XD.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • computer since ya don't have to charge it and ya always no were it is XD

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Laptops suck.
    No really. Their hardward is nothing compared to computers, their processing power sucks, they have sucky hard drives, and sucky ram. And two very important items like the SCREEN and the BATTERY both suck, the screens are tiny and most batteries can not last more than 3 hours tops.
    Normal computers rock.
    Even tablet PCs suck because they don't have pressure levels.

Years
  • I only have a Computer but I don't mind
    A laptop might be useful for journies and so on but I wouldn't want to do the stuff I always do when sitting at a comp anywhere else, so I don't need a laptop

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have a laptop, it's really convinent. It's portable~ And cute. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've got me a computer, and I don't want a laptop actually^^ I'd rather have something better.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I use a computer. I had a laptop, but the AC adapter went kablooey! XD And besides my dad gave that laptop(it was a old one). Still have it though. I rather use my computer. It is great!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    But then again, this should probually go in Computer Help and Discussion. xD;

*MOVED*

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    hhhhhhhmmmmm.....well, I voted computer cause although laptops are cool lookin and portable, the screens don't look as good quallity as proper monitors, but I like them both!!! XD

~Mewtwo Lord~

TeamRocket

Laptop - My laptop is for mobile computing but basically, I use it to test the latest build of KyleTech. In fact, I have the KyleTech folder mounted to the entire network.

TeamRocket

I have a Dell Inspiron and it works very well for me, even though it is a dell.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • A laptop for its versatility. Before I got my brand new laptop, I would have said desktop. But now that I have a laptop that has broadband... it kinda swayed me a bit. It's small and (sort of) light, and still has all the capabilities of a desktop. So go laptops ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've got a laptop now (squee!), but I've yet to get it hooked up to internet and stuff, so I'm still using the family desktops, but there are definitely pros and cons for the both of them. With desktops, obviously they're sturdier and more reliable, but the portability thing is a major plus with laptops. =\ All in all, I guess I'd pick laptops over the other. You can use them basically anywhere, so... yeah. ^^;

edit: Oh! And I fixed the typo in the poll. ^^;

Back