• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo from India

IndianPokefan

Fire Dragon
Years
  • Hallo, all, I'm an Indian Pokemon fan, so hence the username. Pokemon has invaded India and I've become a big fan. I badly wanted to become a member of a Pokemon forum, and I found this great forum. I look forward to having lots of fun here. :)

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Another foreign dude.=P
    Welcome to PC, hope ya like it here.
    Also have a great time with us. ^_~

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • IndianPokefan said:
    Hallo, all, I'm an Indian Pokemon fan, so hence the username. Pokemon has invaded India and I've become a big fan. I badly wanted to become a member of a Pokemon forum, and I found this great forum. I look forward to having lots of fun here. :)
    It has? Since when? ^_^
    ::feels happy::
    Anyway welcome to PC then and have fun!

IndianPokefan

Fire Dragon
    Years
  • Purin said:
    It has? Since when? ^_^

Hi, Purin. Well, since September, Pokemon was started in India.It's continuing ever since and I love it. The cards and all are being brought out as I speak. :)

BTW, I've got a question about Pokemon. Where can I ask it ?

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    IndianPokefan said:
    Hi, Purin. Well, since September, Pokemon was started in India.It's continuing ever since and I love it. The cards and all are being brought out as I speak. :)

BTW, I've got a question about Pokemon. Where can I ask it ?
    PM me.=P
    If I can answer, I will.
    *nuke 25 characters rules*

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Cool! Pokemon has been around here for 5 years or so here (in Singapore). If only Pokemon now was like it was here 5 years ago *dreams*
    You've got a question? Why don't you ask it in this thread and I'll help you if I know anything?

IndianPokefan

Fire Dragon
    Years
  • Sure, here's my question.

As Pokemon is in it's starting stages here, there's been lots of rumours floating around. Now one of my friends has said that there are Pokemon like Hagukero and Mewthree. He also said Hagukero was the evolved form of Steelix. I can't believe this, so I'm asking are there really Pokemon like Hagukero and Mewthree ?

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    IndianPokefan said:
    Sure, here's my question.

As Pokemon is in it's starting stages here, there's been lots of rumours floating around. Now one of my friends has said that there are Pokemon like Hagukero and Mewthree. He also said Hagukero was the evolved form of Steelix. I can't believe this, so I'm asking are there really Pokemon like Hagukero and Mewthree ?
    No, no, no, no and no.
    I think rumor is never true.
    Okay.
    *off-topic*
    -_-'

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Mewthree is probably the most well known next to Pikablu and the Pokegods.(as a fake)

There actually was a chance of Mew3 being made you know..

Oh and, not trying to advertise or anything, but check out the site www.pokespecial.tk if you want information for the Pokemon Special Manga/Pokemon Adventures Comic

its the best english site on the comic books series Special... Because it is the only one :laugh:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hi, welcome to The Pok?mon Community! I?m sure you?ll find sections that you?ll enjoy posting in. ^_^

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Its so kewl to have peopel from different countrys and not just the basics you find everywhere.. like americans. *snicker* Have a great time at PC!

Back