• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catapult Launch! (YGO)

Mullet

Banned
Years
  • As a request form MasterSimon I have made this thread. For the Last Will one turn win deck.

Trubite Monsters:1
    Jinzo

Level 4 and lower Monsters:16
    Cannon Soliderx3
    Catapult Turtlex3}The three main monsters in the deck.
    Magical Scientist
    Magican of Faithx2
    Night Assilantx2
    Spirit Reaperx3
    Fiber Jar
    Giant Germx3

Magics:15
    Last Willx3}The main magic card in the deck.
    Pot of Greed
    Scapegoatsx2
    Swords of Revealing Light
    The Forcefull Sentry
    Wave-Motion CannonX2
    MST
    Change of Heart
    Premature Burial/Hammer Shot/Fissure
    Heavy Storm
    Posion of the Old Man

Traps:9
    Solem Wishesx2
    Wabokux3
    Call of the Haunted/Bottomless Trap Hole
    Sakaretsu Armorx3

Just a little fun deck I threw together in a few minutes, rate and fix.
    :D

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I don't see how this deck can even claim one turn win if there are no Legendary oceans in it, which would make Catapult turtle summonable on the first turn. :\

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
  • nothing liek mine O.o

here is kinda how i would do it...

Monsters: 10
    Dark Magician of Chaos x1
    Gilasaurus x3
    Catapult Turtle x3
    Cannon Solider x2
    Magical Scientist x1

Spells:
    Terraforming x3
    Spell Reproduction x3
    Serial Spell x3
    Monster Reincarnation x3
    Monster Gate x3
    Reload x3
    Last Will x3
    Reasoning x3
    A Legendary Ocean x2
    Card Destruction x1
    Pot of Greed x1
    Premature Burial x1
    Painful Choice x1

Fusion Deck: 33
    Dark Blade the Dragon Knight x3
    Dark Flare Knight x3
    Sanwitch x3
    Roaring Ocean Snake x3
    Empress Judge x3
    Punisher Eagle x3
    DarkBatter The Terrible x3
    Ryu Senshi x3
    Reaper on the Nightmare x3
    Ojama King x3
    Thousand-Eyes Restrict x3

Side Deck: 15
    Jinzo x1
    Beserk Gorilla x3
    Posion of the Old Man x3
    Giant Trunade x2
    Metamorphosis x2
    Heavy Storm x1
    Mystical Space Typhoon x1
    Swords of Revealing Light x1
    The Forcefull Sentry x1

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • now I have to admit, Simon's looks like it woudl get the job done better tahn Mullet's. Especially with the terraforming to get the legendary ocean needed to make Turtle the one turn summon.

Though the fact it's lacking all traps may make it less difficult than first impressions dictate. He'd have to count on getting it in the first few turns or he'd be doomed.

but to have last will do that, mullet, you'd hae to get rid of your own monsters before turtle is even on the field. In the same turn. With that in mind, terraforming for ocean is much easier and more dependable than your last will strategy. If anything, the last will should be done after Turtle is on the field, so that you get more launch power as a result of using turtle's effect.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Trust me it will work, Ocean is not needed, all that is needed is the Turtle, and Scientist, as long as one space is left open you can still launch fusions. He doesn't have enough monsters. A G-Bind would help too, or a Level-Limit Area B.

Simon, Ryu Senshi is better choice than some of the fusions you put in the fusion deck.

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
  • i have Ryu Senshi in that fix but anything with over 2000 atk will help u considering when it gets launched they will take more than you toke...i have seen ftk decks with less monsters work...mine is build to win your 1st or 2nd turn with a side deck that can possible drag the duel out longer if needed...any stall should help the game shoudl be over before it would be needed...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Trust you my foot. Ocean is needed because if you want turtle out soon enough without having to tribute, that is what it's there for.

Last will can't get it out anyway. Last will only gets earth monsters, and if I recall, CT is a water.

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
  • i don't get it wat r we arguring about?
    any of those cards in the fusion deck could atk if needed O.o
    sept for Ojama and TIV but they r used for a dif reason...

Dark Blade the Dragon Knight x3
    Dark Flare Knight x3
    Sanwitch x3
    Roaring Ocean Snake x3
    Empress Judge x3
    Punisher Eagle x3

those would be the only ones you would need for an FTK version the others r have effects that would maek them useful i other situations that this deck should rarely be getting into >.<

and Last Will works on any monster with less then 1500 atk(spet for monsters that need special requiremnts such as ritual monsters)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • What the heck does FTK mean anyway? You're the only person I've ever seen use it.

as for Last will, I'm thinking of Giant rat then. Still, it would mean you would have to already have a launcher on the field to depend on Last will to get you your turtle. and if that is the case, then what is the point?

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
  • FTK stands for First Turn Kill

turtle will do more damage than Solider wich is the launcher u would use with last will to get Scientist or Turtle or you can use Monster Gate on a special summoned Gilasaurus and combine with last will as well

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • You know what? I'm tired of arguing with you two. Let's just say to each his own. You ahve your style, I have mine. I nkow mine works, and you say yours works. I wouldn't know yours, because I never tried it, and you wouldn't knwo mine because you ahven't tried it. So let's just leave it at that and drop it because I'm getting tired of arguing this.

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
  • WOAH...

I agree with Pogi!? lol, jk bro.

Mullet's construct < MasterSimon's. The Oceans make the FTK WAY easier. And I hadnt thought of using Serial Spells.

Also,what the he-double-hockey sticks are you DOING with FLIP EFFECTS in a OTK. Thats what DMOCis for. The FTK LOST power once DMOC was restricted, but 1 makes for enough magic revival. PLUS. If youre going on the first turn, you cant attack anyway, and thats what this deck is for. Ryu Senshi is unnecessary.

Imstill waiting for like...Crimson Sumbird. Or Great Mammoth of Goldfine. Those have not effect and are 2300 and 2200 respectively. That causes a OTK Magical Scientist, Dark Flare Knight, and Mirage Knight combo. Fun fun fun.

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
  • I remember someone who had an Warrior deck that could OTK. The key card? Oddly enough, Exiled Force. Apparently, you tribute it to destroy itself, throw down your Last Wills, and get Scientist and Turtle out. Then it was just wham-bam-thank-you ma'am until you died.

I wonder... is that legal?

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
  • no i tried the deck so far i won every time i went first and about half the time i went 2nd but a change in the side deck will make me win every time ^_^
    no just in case about it =/

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
  • Mullet said:
    You people don't think, you might not get all the right cards, MS's deck would fall if he didn't get the combo on the first turn, mine is just in case I don't, you need to have a back up plan! :D

No. You dont think. And you need to change your little custom title, too...
    Obviously, youre not the master...

The Catapult-Scientist FTK deck has a 90% win rate. 90. Freakin. Percent. If your FTK deck needs a backup plan, its not a FTK deck, its a hopeless cause. Your FTK deck hopes it pulls the combo on turn one, and if it doesent, it falls apart (I tried it on YVD a few times. Bleh...) I used mine. (mine's a bit different from Simon's). Won every time I played.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why I dont like this deck...O_o...no fun..

Back