• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catapult Launch! (YGO)

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    Monsters
    3 Gilasaurus
    3 Spirit Reaper
    1 Breaker
    1 Magical Scientist
    3 Mystic Tomato
    3 Mother Grizzly
    3 Catapult Turtle
    1 Cyber Jar
    1 Morphing Jar #2

Spells
    1 Change of Heart
    2 Reload
    1 Pot of Greed
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Forceful Sentry
    1 Mirage of Nightmare
    1 Legendary Ocean
    2 Last Will
    3 Poison of the Old Man

Traps
    3 Dark Coffin
    1 Call of the Haunted
    1 Ring of Destruction
    1 Magic Cylinder
    1 Jar of Greed
    1 Reckless Greed

Fusion
    3 Dark Flare Knight
    3 Punished Eagle
    3 Empress Judge
    3 Dark Blade the Dragon Knight
    3 Sanwitch
    1 Thousand-Eyes Restrict

I added some cards just to make it 40.

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
    Vagabond Aeon said:
    I remember someone who had an Warrior deck that could OTK. The key card? Oddly enough, Exiled Force. Apparently, you tribute it to destroy itself, throw down your Last Wills, and get Scientist and Turtle out. Then it was just wham-bam-thank-you ma'am until you died.

I wonder... is that legal?

though the title is old i am sorry to tell u ur friends combo is actualy not legal...seeing as You cannot activate the effect of Exiled Force if it is the only monster on the field...but if other cards r on the field u can >.<

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    Holy- I said that was legal? I need to read more carefully....

I thought you meant pop some random poor soul for Exiled's effect. You cant pop a Exiled that you tributed, seeing as how its not on the field to resolve and pop himself..

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
    I was suspicious of that combo's legality, but seeing as how I was still relatively new at the time...

Oh well, it's after the fact. Can't really do anything about it.

Which reminds me, I gotta check up on an offer for Level 1 judge status I got...

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
    Through UDE I believe...

Simply put, a local gaming shop needs a YGO judge so they can hold higher-level tourneys like regionals and such. The guy who runs the place emailed someone at UDE about me taking the judge test, but he hasn't heard anything about it.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Orochi Breakwing said:
    No. You dont think. And you need to change your little custom title, too...
    Obviously, youre not the master...

The Catapult-Scientist FTK deck has a 90% win rate. 90. Freakin. Percent. If your FTK deck needs a backup plan, its not a FTK deck, its a hopeless cause. Your FTK deck hopes it pulls the combo on turn one, and if it doesent, it falls apart (I tried it on YVD a few times. Bleh...) I used mine. (mine's a bit different from Simon's). Won every time I played.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why I dont like this deck...O_o...no fun..

Accually do need a backup plan, just because it has one, doesn't mean it's not a FTK deck, evidently you don't get it, if we dueled, then you would see the accuracy of my title. :D

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    I quote Vagabond Aeon on this one:
    MACHO POSTURING ON THE INTERNET!

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard "I am the YGO master" I'd have enough to fill an olympic-sized swimming pool...I'd love to play you first time I get a chance, so we can ram our heads together like mountain goats.

The only real backup plan that I would put in a scientist-turtle FTK deck is a ocean beatface thing. But then its more waterdeck than scientistkill.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Well, at least around here I'm one of the best, I'd accually like to play people from other areas, I'll admit that I have heard people say that there the best, and they want to duel, in YGO, and DM, and I beat them, and it is quite annoying, but my title is pretty accurate.

Where do you live, if we don't live close to each other, then there is a program that we can use to duel online.

You seem to forget, if you don't have a backup plan, and you don't get the FTK out, then you more than likely screwed.

Orochi Breakwing

Shut the muk up...
    Years
    I live in florida, and I have the dueling program Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Desktop.

AIM duels are for people that trust complete strangers...

I built a water deck with the OTK as the backup plan, and its ten times more fun that way...

MasterSimon

That Guy
    Years
    i have Yu-Gi-Oh Virtual Desktop as well...

but on the FTK note...the MS FTK had a backup plan...same plan as the FTK only a turn into the game :P it is still effective a few turns into the game as long as u have the life(i have since made a better version than the oen i posted that wokrs very well)

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
    Contact me over AIM at "Vagabond Aeon" later and I'll help you out.

Don't bother asking me for a duel though, I'm gonna be busy reworking my decks for the new banlist and testing them with Orochi.

Back