• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Another malware warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OK, just had to report this.

Remember when we had a malware warning problem on Chrome fixed with an image when someone posted in a thread in the Black 2 and White 2 section?

Well, I caught the same thing again, but this time with a user's profile.

I was looking at MichaelaTheUchiha's profile and a malware warning popped up, just like the one I saw in B2/W2 a few months back. I don't know as to why I got a malware warning message, and I am using Chrome as my browser.

The last time, it was due to someone hotlinking an image so does anyone know the problem this time and how will it be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
    Years
  • Probably the same thing, she must have thrown in an image from a remote site which gives away malware. She has to remove it.

It'll take a few days before Google's removes it from their cache.

-happened to me before in my website-

Years
  • Yeah, I'm starting to suspect it is the same hotlinking problem that happened last time.

Wait until staff reply and they'll know what action to take. I use Chrome as my browser so I guess it was fitting I had to point this out.

I could only see her profile for 2 seconds and then the malware warning popped up. Guessing it might be an image in her profile's VMs or the signature that's causing it.

I found out she must be hotlinking an image from a site called Gamesprays or something.

I have evidence here:

tumblr_mfoag7Yaq41qkst2zo1_1280.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back