• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Guys. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • About Pokémon Mystery Dungeon... I don't know a hack about it yet, and currently there are no tools (as of now). But I heard there is a thread which try to research PMD series here (in this case, Explorers of Time), if I remember correctly, it's in Research and Development Thread in Emulation section.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, Anbia! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

So, you're a fan of ROM Hacking? We have an expansive Emulation forum that you can indulge in if that's the case! And if you think you might need help with your hack and don't have all the tools and/or resources for it, you can sift through the various doohickies in the Toolbox subforum of Emulation. There's so much there I doubt you could walk away without something super useful. Additionally, if you want to learn some things that you aren't quite sure how to do, you can make a trip to the Tutorials subforum and read up on the guides, such as itman's Adding New Moves and Creating Move Effects in FireRed tutorial! Finally, you can show off a hack in-progress in the aptly titled Progressing Hack forum, and even a finished hack in the Hacks Showcase forum!

Are you into any other part of Pokemon in particular? If you favor the PMD games as well as ROM Hacking in general, you must somewhat like the video games, right? We have forums for the current generation of Pokemon and one for older games and spinoffs, if you're into the old school stuff! :3 They're super fun so don't hesitate to make a few posts in there, alright?

Once again, welcome to PokeCommunity. If you ever need anything, please feel free to leave a VM on my profile and I'll see if I can help you to the best of my ability. Enjoy your stay, Anbia.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Anbia!

You will certainly have a fun time with the ROM hacking section of the forums!

If you'd ever like to chat, feel free to say hello :) .
    Otherwise, I hope you have a lovely time here.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Nice to meet you! Name's Winter :3 It seems that Antemortem has already provided you with the necessary tools to get started within the community, but aside from that, how do you like this place so far? Do you find PC to be an awesome place, cause I sure do!

...I mean, I'm far from new(despite the join date), but still! XD Maybe we can talk sometime, though, if you're interested in being friends!

Back