• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

Years
  • I don't know that many people in real life who like Pokemon, so this site seems like the place to be for me! I didn't have much to do during my college break, so I started playing my White version again and am trying to make a new team since I have so much time.

So far I've finished one, just five to go...

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey filecabinet24, welcome to PokeCommunity, you definitely came to the right place :D
    If you happen to be raising a team and are in need of help or advice, be sure to check out the Competitive Team Help section here. Do you RNG for your team? If you don't know what that is, just refer to out RNG guide. If you want to talk, drop me a VM or PM. I'm always open to chatting.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
  • Hello File, Welcome! Yes finding people in real life like us is hard sometimes I only know two people in real life like that. Its really great here and im sure you'll enjoy it. I have been here almost a year now, time flys doesn't it?

Years
  • Yep, finding other Pokemon fans is tough, I only know one other person who likes Pokemon and he not exactly a pro...but I'm sure plenty of people here are! And yes, time does fly extremely fast.

Back