• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A johto trainer has arrived!

Pokemon Trainer Ethan1

Best Friends
Years
  • Hi everyone I'm Ethan! I'm from the region of johto and I'm starting my new journey here in the land of pokecommunity I really want to battle strong strainer! I once battle a trainer named ash Ketchum haven't seen him since.... I heard their trainers from every region here! I can't wait to battle! On the other hand.. If you have time say hi To me! I dont bite!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hi Pokemon Trainer Ethan and welcome to the mystical land that is PokeCommunity. If your looking for strong trainers to fight, I'm sure you'll find those trainers at the Battle Center. Remember to follow all rules and regulations while your there.

We would also be interested in knowing what your other interests were in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics.

In any case I hope you see Ash again and I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Welcome! I hope you have fun in the forums and battling other trainers :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Hello, Ethan! Your from Johto, huh? I'm looking for strong trainers too, but for now:

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ethan!!!!!!

Back