• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all

jfmario

Whismur
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    New here.

Dropping in to look around and learn from the community. Haven't played much since the GBA days, but I'm starting again, inventory which pokemon I have, get some of the newer ones, and go from there.

I look forward to interacting with some of you.

Years
  • Hey there, jfmario! Welcome to PC. :D Anything you'd prefer to be called? I almost mistook your avatar for being Princess Peach... might be a sign that I need to put my glasses on. That or I'm still half asleep haha. D:

Anyway, you made a good choice stopping by here - we're a pretty great community with a lot to do and many Pokemon fans around, as Wind Heart said. Since you haven't played a lot since the time of the GBA games, I'm guessing that means you missed out on the entire fourth and fifth generations? Which of those are you planning on trying soon? They're all really good but the jump in graphics quality from R/S/E to Diamond/Pearl was really noticeable and made the latter feel like such a different experience back they were just released. I'd recommend trying Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, or any of the fifth generation games, though that might be personal preference. Platinum is just a huge upgrade from Diamond and Pearl with the additions of new areas and some extra Pokemon - definitely an amazing game.

Glad you're looking forward to talking with us; we look forward to having you all the same! Get posting around more and I'm sure you'll find many places that fit your interests as we have pretty much everything here. If you're looking for a mentor to show you around the forum, drop by the Adoption Center and apply! <3

Have a wonderful time on the forum and see you around!

Back