• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
  • Hello, my name is Paige! I'm about to be 21, I am married to a Naval Officer and I love pokemon ^_^

At the moment, I am playing White 2. I've never really had any close friends that regularly played pokemon, so I'm not sure how the whole dream world and global connection things work >.< Other than that, I have at least one of every version and have beaten each, with the exception of White. I got caught up in school at the time and never really had a chance to finish everything I wanted to do before the 2nd version came out and I had to start playing lol. I did beat the Elite 4 though!

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
    Years
  • Hi there, Paige! :D

So none of your friends are really Pokèmon fans? Same here. Most of the friends I have are all Black Ops this, Halo that while I'm in the corner, withy DSi just like --POKEMON GEEK HERE--. Oooh, you're married to a naval officer? Romantic. xD

I'm sure if you like Pokemon you'll settle in around here pretty quick! :)

Years
  • Hi there, Paige! :D

So none of your friends are really Pokèmon fans? Same here. Most of the friends I have are all Black Ops this, Halo that while I'm in the corner, withy DSi just like --POKEMON GEEK HERE--. Oooh, you're married to a naval officer? Romantic. xD

I'm sure if you like Pokemon you'll settle in around here pretty quick! :)

Thanks! :P I have some friends who play, but very rarely. Like my husband, I bought him Black 2 when it came out and he still hasn't started it.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Paige!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You're married to a Naval Officer? That's awesome! Tell them I say thanks for their service each and everyday and hope that they're safe wherever they go. :)

Yes! You've come to the right place if you're a Poké fan! xD

Black 2/White 2 were pretty awesome, considering they had some of the original 151 in the game, which I loved! We're both older fans of the series! Woop! I didn't like Black 1/White 1 as much as I did the sequels, and you pretty much get the same Poké's seen in B1/W1 in B2/W2, so I guess it's okay you didn't have a chance to play it. :D

Anyways, I hope you have a great time here! If you need any help, don't hesitate to VM/PM any member/moderator, as we'd be glad to help you with anything!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Hi Paige and welcome to PC!
    Wow good for you! Hope you have many wonderful years together. :) (with Pokemon in the background haha)
    Oh well that's about to change! PC has just about everyone who is willing to trade, battle, and share experiences with you and everything related to Pokemon!
    Haha yes I know that feeling... school can keep you from that kind of stuff.
    Regardless PC has the friendliest community around, and I'm sure you'll make loads of friends since you seem very nice.
    Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator, or myself.
    Hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Paige is such an adorable name. <3 Welcome to the community! We're around the same age so that's pretty cool; I turn 22 in a few months.

Any Pokemon lover will fit excellently in here. You can discuss Black 2 and White 2 in the Black 2 & White 2 section here on the awesome forum that is PC. You can use the BW2 Help Thread to your advantage anytime, too, our members are pretty knowledgeable about the games. I know how you feel about the Dream World though... I only tried it once and didn't stick around for long, so I'm not knowledgeable about it either. Connecting your game through WiFi is simple enough, as is the Dream World, just takes a bit of practice! It's all self-explanatory outside all those errors you can get if you can't connect your game to WiFi. Those evil little buggers are tedious to deal with eek.

You're quite a dedicated fan to have owned a game from each gen, I like that! Do you play the spinoffs too, or are you more focused on the main series games? How about the anime or the card game? Lots of us older fans started out with the anime (myself for example~) so perhaps you had other interests when it came to Pokemon as a kid, too!

Have a great time and make sure to read the rules, yes! They're very important. If you ever need help or are interested in chatting, drop me a line anytime. :D See you around!

Years
  • Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it ^_^

You're quite a dedicated fan to have owned a game from each gen, I like that! Do you play the spinoffs too, or are you more focused on the main series games? How about the anime or the card game? Lots of us older fans started out with the anime (myself for example~) so perhaps you had other interests when it came to Pokemon as a kid, too!

I have played some spinoffs. I have both Pokemon Stadium games for my N64. I have Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I used to have one of the pokemon mystery dungeon games and a pokemon ranger game but I ended up trading them into Gamestop because I never really played them. I started off with the games when they first came out and I actually have the promotional VHS for the anime. I was so young when it all came out, but I can remember it like it was yesterday! I have just recently begun to collect cards again, A while back my brother sold all my cards so I had to start over :/ I had some pretty rare ones too, so I still kinda hold a grudge about it.

Back