• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread was closed and am confused why as no reason was given

Years
  • This is why I awant my accounte here. deeleted. Threads closed, and I can't delete posts in locked threads.
    I'm sorry yuour dthread goet dleeted i mean , locked. I have to add more teh to theis post to make it not look smappyn. I have to go and delte thie s profile. The mod seaid I have ot ask an administrateor to deltete it.ed i' wanted to leave this site iwthout having a username to make me addiceted to returning to it. I have to go now. Bye. I'll edit this later if my accounts' not permanently deleted. without my person. knowin.g I want the threads to be unlcokced to delete posts, and get a real fresh start here. Can the admin please delete this account?

Last edited:
    Back