• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hello there

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hi! My name is Buggles, and my favorite type is, if you couldn't tell, bug types. I enjoy pokemon in all of its forms and hope that I can fit in well here. I plan on doing many a challenge, and I don't really do online battles. Hope I can make some friends and stuff! <3

Years
  • Hiya Buggles, pleasure to meet you! :D Welcome to PC~

Oh, admittedly we don't see bug type fans around here too often. There might be an open bug-type fanclub in the Pokemon Clubs section that you can join; if not, you should be eligible to make your own, so check out the Grand-Master club sticky thread over there if you're interested. n~n I'm sure a big fan like yourself will be welcome to start a club, after all. It's also quite awesome that you're so into Pokemon as a whole - I'm sure that'll mean you'll settle in perfectly here, so no worries in that regard. We welcome every type of fan, be it someone who only likes one part of the franchise or someone that has loved the entire series since its very first release day.

As our Wind Heart said, Challenges will be another great place for you to take a look at if you haven't yet. There are lots of 'em there and the moderator sometimes holds special holiday challenges, like the recent Valentine's Day challenge that ended a few weeks ago. It'll definitely be a blast to be active there. :D Though even outside that, there's just so much to do here, yep. Glad to see you've already accumulated some posts and keep at it!

If you ever have questions feel free to drop me or Cid a message. Have a wonderful time on the forum!

Years
  • Hey Buggles,

I quite like bug types too, but I like real life bugs so maybe that was always going to happen... instead of wanting to be an astronaut or a doctor, my dream when I was younger was to be an entomologist!!

What bug Pokemon in particular do you like? I love Yanma and Shedinja =)

Hum x

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Buggles !
    I own this t-shirt.
    Spoiler:

I'm not sure if this makes me a bug Pokemon fan but I sure do enjoy some of the bug Pokemon !
    I remember the original Caterpie and Weedle were pretty bad ass as they could evolve into a Buttefree or Beedrill. Then you have the bad ass Pinsir. Like a sir he will crush you with his horns !
    Have fun here and I hope you meet new friends who enjoy bug Pokemon !

Back