• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ...or something.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Hello, humans of the internet. It may be a little late for an introduction post, but here it is.

My name is Aaron, and I like Pokemon. I like the games mostly, but sometimes other Pokemon media manages to impress me. I'm not a "hardcore" sort of Pokemon gamer, as I prefer trades over battles, but I don't limit myself.

I joined mainly to socialize with people of a common interest, although I'm sure I'll find plenty to do here at PC.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Aaron and welcome to PokeCommunity o/ it's never too late to make one (unless you've already made 100 posts). You're the same as me then :D I mostly prefer the games over everything else and trading over battling. If you have time, maybe you could stop by the Trade Corner? You can discuss or chat about trading with us, and maybe even make some trades if you're up to it in the Trade Shops sub-forum. And you'll definitely find many people to talk to and many things to talk about :D

Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Like what games you like the most or what your favorite things are. Discussions here are not just limited to Pokemon y'know. We've got some off-topic forums here for such things :D And last but not least, don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already. It can really help prevent accidental rule breaking down the road.

If you have any further questions or just wan to chat, don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member here! We don't bite at least not very hard. I hope you enjoy yourself here at PokeCommunity.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Wow, you guys are fast.
    ...and thanks for the guidance. I've skimmed through the rules already, and I'll eventually get around to trying everything PC offers, which seems like plenty.

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forums!

You came to the right place to talk about all things Pokemon with others. There are so many cool things to check out here, and you'll meet a ton of awesome people here. I did. Like you, I am not a hardcore gamer either. I just play for fun in my spare time.

Hope to see you around the forum!

Back