• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Overheat

burning dragon
Years
  • Hello I'm Overheat I came to PC because I like ROM hacks and I'm trying to find a place to put one up. And of course I'm new here so don't try to soak me yet

Years
  • Overheat was one of my favorite fire moves. Just hated how it lowered Sp. Attack after each use but... suppose that's there to balance out it being so strong. Dx

Anyway, welcome to the forum fellow new user with an awesome username!

Oh, hacking is a huge thing here so PC is probably the best forum around for such, especially when it comes to Pokemon-related hacks. It is pretty tough to learn though... but once you get the hang of it, it becomes much easier. Have you browsed through our resources in the Emulation section yet? It's got lots of tools, mods, and tutorials for the aspiring hacker. Enough to almost make my head hurt every time I try to look through them, haha. Have you thought about what your hack will be about yet? I tend to really love 3rd gen hacks so those are my favorites, plus they seem to be the most abundant ones here. Our members make some pretty amazing games. n~n

Going by your post in the New Users' Hangout you're also interested in getting team help, which would fit best in the Battle Center, so stop by sometime! You can get your teams rated and chat with our battlers there among other things. Probably a nice section to check out as a new user given its increased popularity, especially our Pokemon Showdown server which is really active.

Hope you find whatever it is you're looking for here! :] I'm around if you need help so private message me anytime! I'll try to keep those water type users at bay for you~

Years
  • Hey! Welcome the forum. As the others have said, nice username. Love that attack. I am surprised it wasn't already taken by someone else!

Anyway, like the others have said as well, check out our Emulation section of the forum! There, you can find all the resources you need for hacking as well as tutorials and showcases to try out hacks made by other members of our community! They really are quite creative!

I hope to see you around the forum~

Back