• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2013
    My name is Pwnguin, I'm pretty active on the Minecraft Forums, where I have almost 3k posts as of right now. A friend introduced me to this and, since I've actually never played pokemon *blush* I'll probably hang around the off topic section.

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC Pwnguin! Great to meet you. :D

Aww, you've never played Pokemon? Any plans to try? It's actually really fun and hooks a lot of people, regardless of age. I've been into Pokemon since I was 8 and can definitely say it's an awesome franchise. But either way, we also do have a good chunk of off-topic boards and you'll probably enjoy them; they're pretty popular. Some of our members never really post in the Pokemon sections and instead just explore around the off-topic sections of the site so you'll probably fit in just fine. You can join some clubs, play trivia, debate, talk about video games/TV shows/anime, and... yeah. A whole bunch to do on here and your friend made a good choice referring you to PC. Just remember to read the forum rules, of course, as well as the section-specific rules located in each board. They're not hard to understand at all!

And hey, I actually played Minecraft a bit, but not much. Seen a ton of videos on it though and have browsed the official forums looking for mods before, so that's cool. It's just not that fun by yourself and I don't have my own account to multiplayer with other people. :( But the videos are super fun to watch! Are you a modder for the game or anything, or do you just enjoy posting around there?

Enjoy your stay here though Pwnguin, and may you have an awesome time on PC! If you need anything at all, just contact a staff member and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Cheers!

Back