• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!!!!

Years
  • Hello!
    New member here!!! {XD}
    Please to meet you!
    Hope to meet new friends!! :)

I'am from the Philippines!
    My friends call me Eric so you can call me that! :)

I really like the upcoming Pokemon X and Y but the most Pokemon game I play is Pokemon Mystery Doungeons because I like exploring.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Eric Paolo.

Nice to meet you too.

If you're looking for new friends that like pokemon, you're in the right place, because the people here its very nice and helpful.

Tell us more about you, that way we can recommend you special forums.

Here you can found topics about all generations of pokemon, include one for the newest pokemon X / Y that will be release in october.

You can find too topics for trade in case you're trying to evolve a pokemon via trade, or want exclusive pokemon for the other version you don't have.

If you are bored to play the same game, we have a section of challenges, for more emotion, or a battle section if you like the competitive playing.

If you like some pokemon or type of pokemon or character special, we have fan clubs, with people of the same interest.

And a lot of more things.

If you have any question, you can sent a message to the moderators, and if you just wanna talk about anything of pokemon you can send me a visitor messange or a private message.

Welcome, and have a lot of fun ^^

Years
  • Nice to meet you Eric, welcome to PC! :3

Making friends won't be an issue here since we have so many members, but the first step in meeting people is getting to know each other. So why not tell us a little bit about yourself? What games you like, when you got into Pokemon, and what other things you do in your spare time.. things like that. You should start getting involved the community and posting more, too; we have all sorts of boards around the forum that will be sure to pull you in, plus you can meet people with similar interests in the process. For now you can also stop by the New Users' Hangout and get chatting with our members there! It's an ideal place to get to know both new members like yourself and forum regulars that have been here for a while. :)

But I'll leave you some suggestions in regards to where to post.. there are many Pokemon gaming boards around the forum, like the popular X & Y section where you can discuss the newest sixth generation games! There's also Fifth Generation that you can stop by if you're a fan of the Black/White series, as well as places such as Pokemon Clubs where you can join clubs and find friends with interests similar to yourself! For off-topic related chats, you should toootally check out the Entertainment boards if you're into things like anime, books, movies, music, and video games. We have so many places to post here, so check 'em out. n~n

Enjoy your stay and see you around, Eric! Remember to read the rules and contact a staff member if you need help, all right?

Back