• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kratos Returns!

Citrix

My old account was rpg man. ;p
Years
Hey Kratos here, But probably not the one you know. Im Not Bayazix2, Or the owner of TPKRPG. :3
I'd Like to say Whats up PC! And Yes the Username says Citrix, and I am the Citrix from TPM, but refer to me as Kratos from now on. And also, I've been working on something Cool. Also to those who know me, Hi x3.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ey there Kratos! Welcome back I suppose!

I've never met you but maybe that can change now! It's good to have you back either way cause PC users returning is always good. :) I wouldn't mind getting to know you a bit more, so please tell me about yourself. Like for example, what got you into Pokemon? And just curious, what's the cool thing you're working on? It's fine if you want to keep it a secret until it's done, though, I'm fine with that. But yeah glad to have you back. It looks like you joined in February, so I can safely some staff has changed since then. We got new sections and section name changes. New mods and staff were promoted and even some such as our former gen V mod, Forever were demodded or choose to leave staff. But it's still the same friendly PC you once knew even with or without those changes. I hope you can reacquainted with this forum and it's rules (there's some new ones added since you were gone.) and that you become more active too!Enjoy your stay(again) and if you like to chat just VM me. Of course if have more questions be sure to ask Cirno or another moderator. See you and hope you have fun!

Years
Kratos, heeey! Man it has been so long! :D Where've you been?!

Working on something cool, eh? That's certainly something to look forward to, so good luck on your project. Make sure to work hard on that and publish it here, assuming you're interested in such. Speaking of, I feel like this summer I should try to work on a little something for the forum, too.. but there's also the question of "what should I even do??" sitting in the back of my head. Complications, complications.

Nothing much is up here, just enjoying a nice night of posting around the forum. Finals are over so I can kick back and relax for the most part. How have things been with you? Did you finish your exams if you had any? Anything new happen in your life? You have a lot to catch up on and certainly a lot of threads to post in, so go explore! Despite you having only six posts I remember you really well, so it'd be awesome if you could be more active overall since I'm sure you'd be a great member. By the way, even now your username still reminds me of a citrus fruit. That's part why I'll probably never forget you, hehe. Let's chat and get caught up!

Good luck with everything, man! It's great to have you here again, so have a great time. :)

Citrix

My old account was rpg man. ;p
Years
Well I cant Chat for long! The New Project is an RPG, which includes a fan site in it, like Serebii. I'll be sure to Post it here ^-^

Back