• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"video player is too small"

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Since the profile videos are on auto-play now for whatever reason, I thought I'd change mine to a video with a song to match my profile. I mean, why not? Theme songs woo! Anyway, no matter how many times I've tried using different videos, I keep getting "video player is too small" which I never had a problem with back before the auto-play problem existed. Is this just a thing to prevent us from changing videos because of auto-play until it's fixed, or am I really just not using a good video for this? lol Is anyone else having this problem as well? :(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I have that problem at random times, with a refresh fixing the err. I considered it a simple bug, but it could be more than that.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I thought it was because the video was uhhh... "complicated." I donno, when I tried to put the official music video for Iridescent up, it blocked me. Then I just put the song with some static pic on it and it worked fine. Haven't really tested much other than other official music videos seem to be blocked for me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just changed it to one with a pic (also noting that it's smaller than the YouTube screen gives it room for) and it works. Thanks guys!

If anyone else is having trouble with this, feel free to hijack my thread haha.

Back