• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo! New Member

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hi PokeCommunity! I'm a Pokemon fan from first generation: my preferite Pokemon is Alakazam.

Years
  • Hey there ryuzakix! :D Welcome, welcome to the forum and wonderful to meet you.

Alakazam is a pretty popular Pokemon.. I've only used him once in the games but he demolished pretty much everything, haha. That's actually why I avoid using him now since he makes getting through the games too easy. Doesn't mean he isn't awesome, though! Psychics as a whole are really strong and we actually have a great club dedicated to them in our Pokemon Clubs board.. perhaps you'd be interested in checking it out? There are a lot of psychic type fans discussing the type and a new face would always be appreciated. I'm just assuming, though, so if you're not a fan then don't mind me! You can still look around the Pokemon Clubs board whenever if you'd like to see what other open clubs we have; there are tons for all of our awesome members. Participating in clubs and opening your own is one of the most fun and rewarding things to do around PokeCommunity. There's also our Metal/Color Generation Gaming board for any fans who prefer the first and/or second generations, so if you want to discuss Red/Blue/Yellow or Gold/Silver/Crystal, this would be the best place to check out.

Hope you have an awesome time here, sir! I'll be looking forward to having you around and remember to stay active. It would be sad if you disappeared after making only a post or two, after all, right? :( Our summer events are getting started right now so that's even more of a reason to stick around. You can meet a lot of great people this way and many members return every year to participate. There are also lots of off-topic boards like Video Games and Debates & Discussions that you can delve into if you're ever looking for a break from all the Pokemon talk.

Remember to contact a staff member if you ever need any help and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! We're all friendly here and new members are always welcome. Since the forum is so big it's understandable that you might get lost.. but never fear, PC's members are here. ;P Have fun!

Virgilin

Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
    Years
  • Hello! ^^
    Welcome to PC! Please do enjoy your time here!
    Who doesnt like first gen? nothing like a it of nostalgia every now and then ^^
    Alakazam is great! Great speed and SpA it is awesome so there is no question why it is your favorite!
    With that being said, nice to meet you! Do talk to me whenever you want!:D

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    @Cirno: Thanks for helping!

@Virgilin: In the first generation i hate Bellsprout's Line: Sleep Powder/Stun Spore + Wrap...WTF grrrr

I didn't use Alakazam only in games but i used a Damage Swap Deck in Pokemon TCG! I love it!

Back