• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fng

Years
  • What's up Charmeandering! I have a hard time remembering your username, why not tell us if you have any nicknames? :O Welcome to PokeCommunity!

So do you have anything you want to tell us about yourself? There are endless possibilities to talk about, from when you got into Pokemon to why you decided to join the forum. :) I'm sure we'd all love to hear it! Helps us all relate to each other and make awesome friends. Are you the kind of person who's here for a specific thing, like ROM hacking or battling/trading, or are you interested in the whole forum? I joined for hacking at first maaany years ago but nowadays I'm here to post around all of PC. Things are so fun that way and you'll find lots of great people from all around the world during your forum journey.

There are lots of cool boards to check out, from Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trading Card Game to off-topic places like Discussions & Debates. You can trade with people too, battle, talk about all aspects of Pokemon, join clubs, and even play cool trivia. I'd also love to be your friend anytime, so drop me a message okay! It's always so much more fun when you've got someone you know. I was a wee bit shy when I rejoined in 2011 so it took me a bit to make friends.. but even shy people like myself find cool members to talk to, ehe. :D;

So yeah, have a wonderful time exploring PC. If you're lost, just contact a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback board. You can ask anything related to the forum there, but all other questions, like help with a Pokemon game, would go in their respective boards. Cheers, see you around~!

Back