• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Name Is Matt and I'm a Pokeholic

Years
  • Hey. Im new to this site, so when i saw this forum, I decided to post away. Like I said, my name's Matt, and I've been playing Pokemon for 8 years. I recently discovered emulators, and am now interested in making my own hack. Anyone interested in helping or just wanting details, PM me. Also, anyone who'd be able to answer a few quick questions about hacking PM me as well.
    But anyways, this site seems great so I'll probably be on here a lot. That's all really. I look forward to meeting you all, and happy Pokemon..ing...

Years
  • Hey there Matt, welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you're liking it here so far. :D

Any simple hacking-related questions can be asked over at the simple questions thread in Emulation, so be sure to check there. While we do have a lot of hackers on PC, you'll probably have better luck posting in the board related to ROM hacking. There are lots of other things you can take advantage of during your stay here if you're looking to make a game.. and lots of people around to help out. :) Sadly I can't really assist since I'm not a hacker, but I do enjoy playing hacks from time to time! They're very fun. Shiny Gold used to be my life in 2006-2007, ehe. You can check out Team Discussions if you'd like to start or join a hacking team, too! There are plenty more things to utilize in Emulation so I'm glad to see you've already explored there.

Hope you have fun posting around! We'll be looking forward to having you and I'll cross my fingers that you post an awesome game for us all to play someday. :3 Who knows, maybe I'll try it out as well? For now just keep working at it and enjoying yourself here! If you're confused, feel free to drop me or another moderator a message. We'd love to help point you in the right direction. giradialkia or DrFuji would be the best people to go to for assistance with our hacking board, though.

Cheers!

Back