• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mew Mew Power is going to air next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Bree Sharp (the girl who sings the theme song) posted an article on her website that said:
    "Mew Mew Power will have it's debut in the 8am slot on Saturday, February 19th on Fox! Tune in to hear Bree singing the theme song and other recurring songs throughout the series!"

I guess that means its coming out. the first episode supposedly will be title "The Mew kids in Town" or something like that. Is anyone going to watch it? (why should I ask? of course people will watch it) Im afraid of what 4kids has done to it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I don't believe it...They've been saying it was gonna air since last year...

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I know but now it's acually coming on! I hope.....But they did give us rip offs last year..

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Blue said:
    I don't believe it...They've been saying it was gonna air since last year...
    eh...true...tho FOx actually put up a commercial bout it...but meh...they've done it before

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

"Okay, we've got this new show called Tokyo Mew Mew coming this march!"

"We got a new show called MewMewPower coming July!"

"With the new season of One Piece Mew Mew Power coming this November!"

"2005, we promise"

4kids on TMM^ XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Eh, I hope this is true! I've been dying to see it, even though I know that it will be really different than the original version... (I liked the song that was played during the preview; will it be the official theme song? And wasn't Bree Sharp the one who sang, 'This Side of Paradise' from Destiny Deoxys?)

Maybe, just maybe, since it's taken them so long to air it they've made some changes. Like with Ichigo's voice. She sounded too old. >_< And maybe they'll keep the original names, but I seriously doubt that. *sigh*

Years
  • Yea, Its official, at 8am on Saturday (sunday for me) its going to air.
    With "Kiki, Corina, Renae, Bridgette and Zoey." Whatever the names are going to be. Im going to tape it, and then Im going to make a mine comparision between it and the original version. and I forced my little sister to read the manga and watch episodes of it so she knows the difference. Ive never even heard of Bree Sharp before x.x and I'll be hearing alot of her. with the theme song. I liked the original! especially the ending! it was awesome!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Really? Yay! Finally! Even though I won't like all of the changes, I'm still happy that I'll atleast be able to watch the Anime now. All that I've seen is the manga, and a few clips of the show...

And I loved the original themes too, but I actually do like all of the songs by Bree Sharp that I've heard so far. ^_^; I think it could be worse! *runs off to stick a million notes to remind her to watch the show around her house*

Do you know what time it'll air in the central time zone? I hope they don't start showing it at the same time as Pokemon, because I want to watch both!

Kurosaki

I'm not sure if I'm more happy or scared, XD
    I've seen the first three episodes, and I wanna see how much they slaughter them >>;;
    I heard something like the premier episode was episode 14 or something, then the week after, they're starting from episode 1? Oo

Now lets seee if I can get myself up on saturday, XD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Um, the topic was supposed to be about when it is going to air, not what language it's going to be in. (I'm getting so sick of people comparing dubs to their Japanese counterparts... It's exactly like comparing movies to books, really irritating.)

I just hope they actually air it on time.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I have a Mew Mew everything! Screensaver,backround,AIM pic,book,drawings,websites....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    That's neat! I can't wait until they show it... It looks like it's coming on at 7:00 AM (Central time). And er, it looks like they changed Masaya's English name from Mark to David. I think that's what they called him in one of the commercials, anyway. *sigh* I'll be confused now. T_T

Ice Rabbit

Custom User Title
    Years
  • I take back them ****ing up the order. Though the dub still sucks, as usual for 4Kids. **** retarded voices.

Kurosaki

It wasn't that badly done. Better then I expected at least OO;;
    And they just showed that episode as the premier episode, they start showing them in order next week OO;;

Ice Rabbit

Custom User Title
    Years
  • The voices and the oh so stupid age change were terrible. I could barely stand those terrible voices, and the age change was just stupid.

I hate 4Kids ten times more now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back