• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lardass - Another typical Introduction

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Hi, i'm Lardass and i'm a newcomer to this community, which also happens to be the first pokemon-related community that i'm part of.
    I never played a pokemon game "officialy", i only played a pokemon emerald ROM on my computer like 2 months ago and i remember playing pokemon yellow on my cousin's old gameboy colour when i was a kid until recently when i finally received the money from my 1 month course on a factory to get myself a 3DS and a copy of Pokemon Black 2, which were both on a 50% discount. :D

What happened was, i remember the fun i had playing that Emerald ROM which was totally ruined by the fact that, because it was on a emulator, you couldn't trade or battle other people and it didn't feel like you actually "owned" that elusive Rayquaza, i bet some of you understand the diffrence. So i thought "I'm going to travel alot during this summer, why not get pokemon to entertain myself?" so here i am, a new trainer. :P

I will be really focused on getting the pokedex as complete as possible, even tho these event-only pokemon that nintendo has been offering for limited periods have been ruining my plans on doing so. I've readed in many places that it's a good idea to find a partner that has many of the previous games that have any spares or wants to trade pokemon or is generous and i'm looking foward to find someone in communities such as this one.

I know there's a competitive side to this game and i hope to learn about it here as well!

So far i'm enjoying Pokemon Black 2 and i hope to make some friends in here! :)

I don't know how you people make groups to be part of, maybe through steam or skype? I don't know but I really would like to know if someone has any small group of friends i can join in to learn more and share pokemon.

Some info about me:

Name: Just call me Ed
    Favorite Types: Dragon and Water
    How new i am to pokemon: Well i just got past the 3rd Gym In Black 2 lol

Years
  • Hey welcome to the site it is great to see new fans of the franchise join and I'm sure the moderators will be glad to hear that this is your first Pokemon Community. Now I think you will find a good home in the Pokemon gaming section in general. Also check out the Current Gen Pokemon Gaming section for help on Black 2

Enjoy your stay!! :)

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
  • Hi Ed! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So it seems like you'll like Fifth Generation Gaming, Trade Corner, and Battle Center. Everyone here on PC is nice and friendly, so I'm sure you'll make loads of friends that you can trade with! {:3} If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Aw thanks man i really appreciate, i'll be looking for some tips here, also i'll be lurking around the trade section :P

Years
  • Hey there Lardass, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

As my friend amerininja above stated, be sure to check out our general Pokémon section if you love all things Pokémon and our Fifth generation section is the place to talk Black 2 as well. :)

As a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble of sorts.. the last thing we want to see is a new member getting an infraction just by breaking a small and simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :3

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Lardass! You are always more than welcome to send me a friend request! And if you wanna chat, you are always more than welcome to feel free and leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM! ^_^

Back