• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2016
    Hi everyone, so, im new here. So, i guess a little about myself. Well, im 20 years old and im a college student. I've been playing Pokemon for years and am very passionate about it. Im also a big fan of DBZ, comic books, mortal kombat and Street Fighter and various other nerd things. Im very friendly and fun loving. So, dont be afraid to talk to me. i dont bite.

Years
  • Hey there 2007RNC, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ah, so you like DragonBall-Z and comic books? If you want to discuss those, you can here, over in our General Entertainment section here! And for Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, I'm sure you might want to discuss that over in our Video Games section here! And not to worry, we have a very friendly community here, that I can guarantee you will make a lot of friends with! Our staff is very good with eliminating users that cause trouble and they are the best all around! So don't worry about users here on PC biting you at all, and feel free to bring anyone who may be "biting" on you to the staff and they'll take care of it! (: Finally, if you don't mind me asking, what was your motive for joining PC? Are you here to talk Pokémon in general, or are you into ROM hacking? We have a very large ROM hacking community here, and it's one of the largest reasons we have new users join us, though not everyone who joins us is into ROM hacking. :P Hope you enjoy your time here at PC, though! It will be lots of fun and we're such a large community that it's always booming with activity at all hours of the day due to us being a worldwide community! ^^

Anyways as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here is new users getting an infraction placed onto their profile/record by committing repeated offenses here, but I have my hopes that you aren't one of those people at all ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in getting to help you out whenever you may need them! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback section here on PC, where you can also ask questions there related to the community, or just offer any opinions/feedback you may have about the forum! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC 2007RNC! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either leaving a VM on my profile and or sending me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2016
    Admittedly, romhacks had a part in joining. but also finding an active pokemon forum was appealing to me. Also, know my username is a bit to type, so just call me Ryan.

Back