• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bit of guidance would be great. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marohak

Asker of Dumb Questions
Years
  • Hey, I'm busy hacking my first ROM. Fire Red to be exact.
    I've got most of the tools I need, and I've read through a few of the tutorials, so I pretty much know may around, but if there's a way to edit current Pokemon moves and abilities without Hex editing, I'd appreciate being directed in that direction.

PS: So Awesome that there's actually a community out there dedicated to Pokemon and hacking!

Thanks

Years
  • Hey there, Marohak! Have you tried asking in the ROM hacking simple questions thread? I'm sure you'd find people who could help out if you post over there. All of our wonderful hackers are in the Emulation board so you'll have much better luck posting around there, I'm sure. :) There's also a great scripting help thread if you ever need some help with your scripts; good luck!

I'd move this thread over there for you but sadly my moderation powers don't allow me to merge a thread onto another board's thread, but you're welcome to repost there. Hope to see you make an awesome game for us in the future!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back