• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

DarkDratini

Pokémaniac
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2013
    Hia, i'm DarkDratini! I'm pretty much your average Pokémaniac! I'm 13 years old, i'ma boy and I live in 'murica. Also, just thought i'd say this: My first pokemon game was Sapphire version! :)

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • GREETINGS, DD! AND WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL PLACE KNOWN AS POKECOMMUNITY!
    Me, myself, too is also a Pokemaniac...and we're almost at the same age...and i'm also a boy...and my first pokemon game was also a gen3 game! oh god, i think i like you.
    hahahaha! I dont live in 'murica though. XD

okay. just enjoy your stay here.
    do what you want, what you really really want, and follow the rules, m-kay?

once again, WELCOME TO PC!

Years
  • Heeey there, welcome to PC, DarkDratini! Cute lil blue font, it matches so well with your avatar~ :D

Sapphire's a really great game.. I spent more time playing that version above anything. Crystal comes really close but nothing could beat R/S/E since I really found the Pokemon designs and tropical-looking region great. Is that your favorite version or do you enjoy other generations more? Orrr perhaps you adore Pokemon as a whole in general?! :) You'll find many upon many boards here to discuss the series and so many sweet people to talk to, so you're in for a great ride! There are areas to discuss each generation as well as trading/battling among other things. Be sure to take advantage of whatever you see; you'll make friends and get the best experience that way. All Pokemaniacs are welcome as well since we have all sorts of different people around the community; we're generally a very accepting forum.

See you around, Dratini, and remember to contact a moderator if you have questions! I'd love to chat with you if you're ever looking for that first friend so don't be scared to message me if you're interested. I'm always around to show you the ropes of the forum as well. As kosuke said, read the rules if you haven't already as they're veery important to ensure you have the best possible time.

See you around! <3

Back