• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Hey

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    So I'm new here. There's really not much more to say than that at the moment. x3
    I look forward to participating in the community. =]

Years
  • Hey MilletBagel, welcome to PC! The name's Zach, it's a pleasure to meet ya! {:3}

If ya don't mind me askin, do you care to tell us more about yourself, in particular your interests and you motive(s) in joining us here at PC? That'll be a good way for us to get to know ya better! :3 Here at PC there is so much to do from discussing all things Pokémon, to ROM hacking, writing, game development, drawing, and roleplaying! (: We're also a large worldwide community so activity here is always boomin with new posts to the minute!

As a reminder, if you havent done so already, be sure to look over the rules so that ya dont wind up gettin into trouble at all! If you have any questions, feel free to contact a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator and we'll be glad to help ya out! :)

Hope to see ya around! Feel free to send me a friend request and or just leave a VM on my profile if you ever want to chat! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Well, I guess my motive for joining is simply that I play a lot of Pokemon...more often then not Nuzlocke and Wedlocke runs of old games (randomised now I've discovered such codes exist!) and it would be nice to have somewhere to talk about things like that.

Other than that, I read a lot, spend most of my time at work and am currently redecorating my first home I have recently purchased with my husband Bagel. That's pretty much it. x3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hi there MiletBagel! Welcome to PC!

Well if you just want to talk about Pokemon, you're at the right place. This is the biggest community for Pokemon and we have a whole bunch of forums on Pokemon. No matter what generation or what about Pokemon you like, you can talk about here. Though you did mentioned you like playing a few challenges so that's something. If you like challenges then you'll love the Challenges boards. If you want to do more than just Nuzlockes and Wedlockes , you can find a whole bunch of challenges there and tell others about your progress. There's lots of creative challenges out there. personally been wanting to do a nuzlocke or a mono-type challenge in my FireRed Copy. Maybe a Scramble challenge cause it's one of those challenges that look like they mix up the play field. But anyway, there is a lot to explore here so look around and find what we have here. Cause you have a Fennekin drawing as your avatar , I'm assuming you're looking forward to X and Y. I'm so excited for October to come cause they look really promising and I can't wait to get my hands on those games!

Also congrats on getting married and congrats on the new home! I've moved before in my life so I know how it feels to get used to a new place. Hopefully you're not too stressed about being married and adjusting to the new house and can come here every now and then. Either way, I really hope you enjoy yourself here. If you ever need anything , juts contact any of the staff members Zach (whose's one himself) mentioned. Of if you want to juts chat I'm always open to talk. Just send a VM on my profile! ^_^

See you around!

Back