• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And again...

Froslass

Ice Champion
Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm back again, I was away due to hiatus, and actually focusing on my Digital Art. Last logged on was 6th December 2012, seems ages away! Its so nice to be back to the community, but I'm back, and hopefully will offer Digital drawings/pixels to people!

Nice to be back, take care!​

Years
  • Hey Froslass, welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ah, so you're into digital art and pixel art? Well then I'm sure you're well aware of the Art & Design, Pixel Art, and Pixel Projects sections here, which is where you can showcase any of the art you want to! :3 And feel free to look around the rest of PC as well because several things have changed since you were last here ^^

As a reminder, please be sure to refresh yourself with the rules here so that you don't wind up breaking one that may have been added since you were last here! We don't like seeing returning members at all getting into trouble simply because they didn't realize a new rule was added, and then they get infracted because of it.. but I have my hopes you aren't like that! :3c

If you have any questions, feel free to come into contact with anyone around here on staff! Whether it'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator you contact, we're always here to help out members who may need our help! We do also have the Community Questions & Feedback section here for you to ask questions about PC, or make a suggestion and or just leave feedback about the site! :D

Hope to see ya around more, Froslass! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you can also always leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Welcome back Froslass and nice to meet you. Always nice taking breaks. Hope to see some of your work on here. I'm an Artist myself. :3

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
  • @Zach- Hey! Thanks so much, yeah, I have re-read the rules to make sure, so now my mind is 'fresh'. Thanks for taking the time reading this and commenting, also for the welcome back. <: And sure, would love to.

@NameMeansAll- Hi there! Thanks for the welcoming! And you do? Thats cool! You should show me your work sometime. 8]

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    @Zach- Hey! Thanks so much, yeah, I have re-read the rules to make sure, so now my mind is 'fresh'. Thanks for taking the time reading this and commenting, also for the welcome back. <: And sure, would love to.

@NameMeansAll- Hi there! Thanks for the welcoming! And you do? Thats cool! You should show me your work sometime. 8]

@ Froslass I would love to show you my work. I just got done with a sketch of a Pokemon, I''ll upload it soon. For graphics I just made my signature and icon today. More coming soon. Really just relaxing a bit today.

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • You should work on your signatures. That one in yours currently looks bad with the blocks in my opinion!
    Anyways, welcome back, dude!

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
  • @Emburn- Hi, thanks for the welcoming! And this was made for me, so I can't change it and I'd feel rude if I did. <: But thanks for your opinion! 8]

Back