• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liek OMG! Happy birthday sweetie!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
  • That's right! Today is the one and only sweetie's birthday, the one day he doesn't get to pop out of a cake! XD

*Pops out of a cake dressed as Whitney.* Happy birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* *Gives money.* ^0^

Whoa, that was scary... *runs away screaming*

mvtm

Years
  • Happy Birthday Jeremy !

February 17th Owns

^_____^ I wish you the best , hope you get a great happy birthday like mine?XD
    I havent got any presents yet , but i hope you get

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Happy Birthday! =3 *confetti*

You're always such a sweetie~ n___n

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Jer Jer~! =3 *gives you a cake with a Pikachu on it* ^o^ I hope you are having a wonderful day! Did you receive anything special~? =3 Anyways, here in the oh so wonderful gift a promised you. XD *hugs x5* Have a wonderful time being 16! =P Haha, I'm still younger then you. XP And I always will be. Muhahahahaha~! XD *ish hyper*

~Karli

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • yes, have a very happy birthday! =3
    hope you get lots of presnts and have lots of fun! ^^
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Phoenix Zero said:
    That's right! Today is the one and only sweetie's birthday, the one day he doesn't get to pop out of a cake! XD

*Pops out of a cake dressed as Whitney.* Happy birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* *Gives money.* ^0^

Sweteies uh.Happy Brthday Jeremy.I hoe you enjoy it and you deserve any present you want have fun.

Years
  • Hey Jeremy! It's your birthday dude! ^^
    And please, no popping out of the cake. I can do that! xD

*Pops out of cake* Happy birthday Jeremy! ^o^
    *Hugs**Gives money*
    Woah, Pheonix Zero, you are right, that is scary. xD
    I hope you have lots of fun today, gets good presents, and shall nag your parents to give you gifts! ^_________^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Happy birthday, sweetie! ^_______^ *eats the cakes that have been popped* xD Yumsters! ^_^ Have a nice day, lots of money (as a few had given you), and sweet dreams!

Goodbye, dear Jeremy, the sweetie! ^^

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Hey, I wanted to pop out of the cake! :P
    *pops out of cake* Happy birthday Jeremy! *fifty thousand stuffed Pikachus and Pichus fall down from ceiling*
    I'm not huggin' ya though... XD
    16? That means...no...it can't be... HE'LL BE DRIVING SOON!!!! *bloodcurdling screams* *starts praying* Please spare us, Lord! XD

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of the cake as Jeremy.* Hehe sweeties, sowwie, I just wanted to do that because everybody else was! XD

Phoenix Zero said:
    That's right! Today is the one and only sweetie's birthday, the one day he doesn't get to pop out of a cake! XD

Hmm, seems...so familiar! XD Awwie thankie sweetie! *Chases and hugs.* XD

mvtm said:
    Happy Birthday Jeremy !

February 17th Owns

^_____^ I wish you the best , hope you get a great happy birthday like mine?XD
    I havent got any presents yet , but i hope you get
    Aww thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* I'm getting mine Saturday sweetie! ^0^

Ashlein said:
    Happy Birthday honey! I loves ya!! ^^
    Thankie sweetie! I love you too! ^^ *Hugs, kisses and cuddles.*

Shadow of Ash said:
    OMFG!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!

Hope it's an awesome one and get all the presents you want ^_^ and since you always give cash I think it's time for a change lol
    *hands money*
    Hope it lasts lol still have mine from yesterday :P
    Thankie sweetie! ^0^ w00t! Money! *Puts it Pikabank.* XD Thankie sweetie! *Hugs.*

Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Happy birthday, Jer Jer~! =3 *gives you a cake with a Pikachu on it* ^o^ I hope you are having a wonderful day! Did you receive anything special~? =3 Anyways, here in the oh so wonderful gift a promised you. XD *hugs x5* Have a wonderful time being 16! =P Haha, I'm still younger then you. XP And I always will be. Muhahahahaha~! XD *ish hyper*

~Karli
    Aww! Pika cake! w00t! ^^ Thankie sweetie! Yeppie, I'm having a wonderful day! I got a lot of special things. ~.^ Thankie for the hugs! *Hugs.* You may be younger than me, but I'm I'll always act younger and hyper then you! XD Mwhahahaha *Chokes.* ahahaha! XD

Suz said:
    yes, have a very happy birthday! =3
    hope you get lots of presnts and have lots of fun! ^^
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Thankie sweetie! ^0^*Hugs.* ^^

MegaDitto said:
    Sweteies uh.Happy Brthday Jeremy.I hoe you enjoy it and you deserve any present you want have fun.
    Thanks sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Does this mean I get a DS? XD

Moonlight Dreams said:
    Hey Jeremy! It's your birthday dude! ^^
    And please, no popping out of the cake. I can do that! xD

*Pops out of cake* Happy birthday Jeremy! ^o^
    *Hugs**Gives money*
    Woah, Pheonix Zero, you are right, that is scary. xD
    I hope you have lots of fun today, gets good presents, and shall nag your parents to give you gifts! ^_________^

Awww! Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* It isn't THAT scary...Just make sure your clothes stay on *Remembers a few accidents.* XD J/K Thankie! ^^ *Hugs.*

Lady Pearl said:
    Happy birthday, sweetie! ^_______^ *eats the cakes that have been popped* xD Yumsters! ^_^ Have a nice day, lots of money (as a few had given you), and sweet dreams!

Goodbye, dear Jeremy, the sweetie! ^^

Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Save me some of that cake too! XD

RoboMechaWobbuffet said:
    Hey, I wanted to pop out of the cake! :P
    *pops out of cake* Happy birthday Jeremy! *fifty thousand stuffed Pikachus and Pichus fall down from ceiling*
    I'm not huggin' ya though... XD
    16? That means...no...it can't be... HE'LL BE DRIVING SOON!!!! *bloodcurdling screams* *starts praying* Please spare us, Lord! XD

PIKACHU AND PICHU!!!!!1111ONEONEONE ^0^
    Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.*
    Yep I'm now 8 X 2! XD I'm gonna drive? w00t! WATCH OUT WORLD!! GHETTO ASIAN BOY IS ON THE ROAD!!! AND HE'S DRIVING BLINDFOLDED WITH HIS FEET! XD Come on sweetie, I'm not THAT bad in driving. *Hides remains of burning cars, and horrible scores in Mario Kart and F-Zero.* XD

LilyPichu said:
    Yep, happy birthday sweetie. XD; I hope your birthday went along great~
    Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.*It did!^^

Anyway thankie all to the sweeties who replied, PMed me, IM me to wish me a happy birthday! ^0^ *Hugs.*
    *Eats some cake cutely.*

Come on sweeties!

Let's party! ^0^ w00t! XD

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Oops, almost forgot about your present! *forks over a giant Whitney plushie with a bow in its hair* Happy birthday! ^_^

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • OMG! This Stupid Ty beat me again. Waah...

Anyways Happy birthday Sweet-heart, have a cool day. Hope you get more whitney gifts.

*Pops out a huge Jeremy And Whitney Kissing Poster and Stationery set for Jeremy*.

Enjoy it.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    W00t! The birthday of the sweetie one! *huggles* happy 16th ^^
    *pops out of cake as panther girl*....*eats cake* XD

Back