• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liek OMG! Happy birthday sweetie!

Years
    Yay! A party! And what do you mean it's not that scary Jeremy? It scares the day lights outta me!
    *Sees Jeremy pop out of cake and screams and runs around the room*
    Oooh ooh! How about we have "Pin The Tail On the Jeremy"? Who wants to pin the tail on him first? ^o^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Jeremy! *glompz* Happy birthday Jeremy! ^_^ 16... we're all growing up so darn fast! ;_; *gives him an autographed poster of Whitney [autographed by Whitney, duh XP*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Amphros23 said:
    Happy BDay Jeremy...Have a Great One!!!!

Thankie sweetie! I will! ^0^ *Hugs.*

Phoenix Zero said:
    Oops, almost forgot about your present! *forks over a giant Whitney plushie with a bow in its hair* Happy birthday! ^_^

AWWWW!!!!!! Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* *Grabs the plushie.* MINE! ^0^ Now gotta hide it before my pair does. XD

Cool Cr@cker said:
    OMG! This Stupid Ty beat me again. Waah...

Anyways Happy birthday Sweet-heart, have a cool day. Hope you get more whitney gifts.

*Pops out a huge Jeremy And Whitney Kissing Poster and Stationery set for Jeremy*.

Enjoy it.

~ CC

w00t! Thankie sweetie! *Hugs.* Now I gotta hide this from my pair! XD

~Dragonair~ said:
    I have probaly missed the party but Happy Birthday, I hope you got what you wanted. ^o^

Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* You didn't miss it sweetie! I'm getting ready for the party today! ^0^

DF dadragonz said:
    W00t! The birthday of the sweetie one! *huggles* happy 16th ^^
    *pops out of cake as panther girl*....*eats cake* XD

Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Licks cake of Claire.* That didn't look right...O.o XD Well, you ate the cake! XD *Hugs.*

Star said:
    Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good one. ^^

Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.*

Phoenix Zero said:
    A panther girl! Why didn't I think of that? XD *throws cake at Claire*

*Grabs cake and eats it.* I'm hungry sweeties! XD

Moonlight Dreams said:
    Yay! A party! And what do you mean it's not that scary Jeremy? It scares the day lights outta me!
    *Sees Jeremy pop out of cake and screams and runs around the room*
    Oooh ooh! How about we have "Pin The Tail On the Jeremy"? Who wants to pin the tail on him first? ^o^

Pin the tail on Jeremy? Sweetie I got a tail already. :P I am a Monst? (I got a long tail, bunny ears, all blue, angel wings, and the cutest face. ^^) XD Yes I am a weird and cute monster. XD

Dark_Pikachu said:
    Jeremy! *glompz* Happy birthday Jeremy! ^_^ 16... we're all growing up so darn fast! ;_; *gives him an autographed poster of Whitney [autographed by Whitney, duh XP*

*Gets glompededed.* XD Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Now gotta hide the picture from...You know. XD

Anyway thankie sweeties, for your Whitney related gifts, wishes, etc.! XD Well I'm gonna have a party today at my house, so

*Hugs an plays music.* LET'S PARTY...AGIAN! XD

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    yeah Jeremy, what did you get for your birthday presies? =3
    in real life I mean XD

Jeremy

Years
    w00t! That was great yesturday! ^0^ :( It's over, oh well next year! ^0^

MegaDitto said:
    Did you get the DS you wanted Jeremy.
    Suprising, yes I did sweetie! ^0^

Suz said:
    yeah Jeremy, what did you get for your birthday presies? =3
    in real life I mean XD
    Let's see, a Nintendo DS, a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, hugs, kisses, and money. ^^

Blue Jasmine said:
    Happy birthday,Jeremy! I'm really sorry for late. I wish you have a lot of happiness,recieve everything you wish to have,recieve a lot of presents,have fun and have a great day.
    Thankie sweetie!*Hugs.*

Anyway sweeties, my friends came over, we ate, played, watch me do stupid stuff, tell jokes etc. XD

Thanks yall for wishing me a b-day, and to top it all off a funny convo! XD
    Remember, even because I'm 16, DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A TEEN!!!! :P

Pikchu 64: Aren't you gonna wish me a happy birthday sweetie?
    satoshikun pc: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE.
    Pikchu 64: ^^
    Pikchu 64: Thankie.
    Pikchu 64: Now aren't you gonna kiss me?
    satoshikun pc: O_o'
    Pikchu 64: XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ack, I'm so late, but I hope you had a nice birthday!! I'm glad you got a DS! ^_^ We tried to get one for my brother for Christmas, but every place that we went to was sold out of them... Anyway, sorry that I'm late!

Jeremy

Years
    *Stops playing DS for a min.*XD

Kura said:
    :33 happy happy birthdayy!!! i hope you get lots of presents and stuff :3 and i hope you have teh greatest day ever today!! ^^;; *gives you presents*
    Awww! Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.*

Kayleigh said:
    Ack, I'm so late, but I hope you had a nice birthday!! I'm glad you got a DS! ^_^ We tried to get one for my brother for Christmas, but every place that we went to was sold out of them... Anyway, sorry that I'm late!
    Sowwie sweetie, you're so late, I'm now 64 DS! XD J/K Anyway, it's okie sweetie! ^0^ Thankie! *Hugs.* My lil brother got me the DS! w00t! ^0^

Aaron5367 said:
    Aww how could I miss a birthday like yours Pika2!
    We've known eachother long enough, and thanks for all you've done!
    Happy Birthday!,
    Aaron
    How could you?! :( XD J/K sweetie! Thankie sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.*

Back