• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I am Rezordaxx!

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
  • Hi everyone!
    My name is Sem Aka Rezordaxx!
    I am 14 years old,
    and i am working on a Pokemon Fire Red hack.
    My english can be bad sometimes cause i am from the Netherlands.
    I will open a thread for the hack on the progressing hacks part of the forum.

Greetz Rezordaxx.

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
    Years
  • Hi Rezordax! Welcome to PC.

Be sure to visit the Emulation forum if your interest is ROM hacking. Also if you need any assistance be sure to contact the staff, they're all over and quite friendly. Have fun!

Years
  • Hiya Sem, weeelcome to PC! :3

Definitely check out Emulation for all things hacking-related and I'm glad to see you have plans to get a thread up in the Progressing Hacks subforum. Just be sure to read over the rules there to ensure your thread gets approved when you send it in, all right? Our hackers will look forward to what you have to offer so be sure to keep workin' hard and get a great game up for us all to try out!

Do you have any other interests besides hacking? It's fine if you're primarily here to hack but we're all a little curious anyway since we love to get to know people more. Things like when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite Pokemon and type is, and what other hobbies you have among other things. Those are always fun and ensure we all get to know each other to make friends. <3 But you're not required; it's just recommended.

Hope you've been doing well so far and are enjoying your stay on PC! Be sure to ask the staff if you have questions, like Savant said, though you can message any one of us members and staff alike to chat. Have fun!

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
    Years
  • Thankyou all!

Do you have any other interests besides hacking? It's fine if you're primarily here to hack but we're all a little curious anyway since we love to get to know people more. Things like when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite Pokemon and type is, and what other hobbies you have among other things. Those are always fun and ensure we all get to know each other to make friends. <3 But you're not required; it's just recommended.

Well i love to watch pokemon and play pokemon Lol.
    But I also like to go skating and listen too music if thats what you mean? :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Sem! :) Your English is fine by the way.

Is there any generation of Pokemon that you like in particular? I love generation 3 personally cause Hoenn is an amazing looking region in my opinion and the games from that gen blew me away. There's all sorts of sections here for all generations of Pokemon gaming so be sure to find them all. And of course there's one for the Pokemon Anime too. I haven't watched the anime in a few weeks but I still enjoy it. I really need to catch up though haha. Pokemon X and Y anime look amazing have you seen the trailers for it? In fact are you excited for the upcoming games Pokemon X and Y? I'm very excited to get them and start my first 3D Pokemon adventure. They look so much fun so far!

We don't really have a section for skating but there's one for music. There's General Entertainment for that. Check it out for all things on music, anime, pop culture , movies and a whole bunch of thing excluding video games. Just look around and browse the forum and you can find all the variety we have!

You should have loads of fun here hopefully. We're all really nice and just a big family in a way so you should make some great friends. You can chat with me or anyone else anytime. See you around!

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
    Years
  • Is there any generation of Pokemon that you like in particular? I love generation 3 personally.

Yes ofcourse! i love gen 1 Kanto! and the one i love the second most is gen 3.
    I love generation 1 cause its so back to the basics!
    like Pidgey its just a Bird non like gen 6 like with icecream pokemon if you know what i mean.

Greets. :)

Welcome I am new here to, hacking seems to be popular here

Thats because this is the site that has the most tutorials on it I think.

Last edited:
    Back