• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Hi i'm Lucario795 and I hope we get along and my favorite pokemon is garchomp.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi there Lucario795. This is one nice forum so don't worry, I knew we'll get along. Garchomp for me is one of the strong Pokemon as well, especially after watching Cynthia's Garchomp in action in anime. Btw, you can check the rules if you don't mind, I don't want any new members have the hard time... I hope you have nice time foruming here!

Years
  • Hello Lucario, welcome to PC! I'm sure you're fine today.

As Wind said, PC is a very friendly community so I'm sure you'll get along well with everyone you'll meet and you'll love the diverse range of topics you can discuss. Given Garchomp is your fave Pokemon, I assume you might enjoy our Dragon-type Club where you can talk about all those mighty dragons, still one of the most awesome types among many fans today. While you're there, you might want to check out the rest of the Pokemon Clubs section in general. Joining clubs can be a great way to make new friends.

But anyways, I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't rush but take time to explore the forums and don't hesitate to ask anyone if you need help, such as the staff members in blue, orange and red. Cirno mods this section so don't forget to ask her if you have a question. I'm always open for a visitor message anytime if you need a new friend, I won't bite you. Have fun at PC okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back