• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Chris appeared!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Hi, I'm Chris the Dragon Type Slayer. You know, that name is horrendously long. Let's go with Chris.
    Yeah, that works fine. Anyways, hello all users, new and old, I'm Chris! I am a new user obviously,
    and I'd like to make myself known on the forums. You may know me as christopher561, but you probably don't.

I try to be friendly to anyone willing to be a friend. I would trade, but I don't have a wireless connection that I can use with the old games. That's okay though, because Pokemon X and Y will use the 3ds exclusive wireless connection type that I use. Still, I won't be able to use it very often, but that's fine, I can access the PC forums anytime.

Anyways, I won't will be on often, but I will post a couple threads once in a while and see the responses you guys post.

My top 5 favorite Pokemon:

5.Ditto-One of the 3 Pokemon that can use transform.

4.Eevee-With it, you can basically get what you want, have most any typing you need.

3.Venusaur-Has a good movepool, very good for support.

2.Deoxys-Has multiple forms with very different stats, good for just about anything you need. Honorable mention goes to Smeargle for being the second Pokemon that can use transform. And anything else.

1.Mew-It can learn any TM, HM, and is the 3rd Pokemon to be able to use transform, 2nd to learn it naturally, and it has good stats. Also It has a pretty cool shiny.

Nice to be here with you guys in the Pokemon fanbase! Have a great day!

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey ChristheDragonTypeSlayer, welcome to the PokéCommunity!

So you're excited about X and Y, huh? Why don't you head over to the Pokémon X and Y subforum and speculate (well mostly talk, really, since most of the stuff has been revealed by now) about the new upcoming features of the games.

It's sad you won't be on very often, so if you're bored or you have nothing to do, just drop me a VM (Visitor Message) - no one on PC bites, we're a very friendly community.
    So, on that happy note, seeya around the forums :)

Years
  • Hey Chris, welcome to PC!

You're a Dragon-type slayer?! Stay away from my Garchomp! Is Ice your favorite Pokemon type? Mine is Psychic, I also like the Ghost-type, tho.
    It's not a problem if you can't be online too often, the important is to make friends and having fun! We're always here, eheh!

Anyway, have fun in here, if you need something that i can help you with, just send me a message! I'm always available to chat too. See you around!

Years
  • Eevee is way too cute and one of my favorite normal types, though I can never decide who to evolve it into. All of its forms are super cute. <3 I see you've already already joined the dragon type fanclub so that's a great start. Be sure to explore around other clubs as well; there are many and you'll definitely enjoy 'em all. Oh, and welcome! :)

Yeah, the old Pokemon game wi-fi options are really annoying, but luckily Black & White (and B/W2) use the better, more recent options so trading is actually possible there. I was never able to trade in HeartGold because of that. Trading in X and Y will be especially fun and I'm very excited to see what version exclusives we'll get.. plus those 3D graphics omg. Which version do you plan to buy?

Have a great day yourself and give the staff a call if you need some assistance around here. PC's big so we understand if you'd like someone to point you in the right direction. Bye bye, Chris!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hello Chris and welcome to PC and hope you find this place amezing. If you got time don't forget to make a perfect thread. And its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc. There are Forum for everything. You can make thread in team discussion and talk anything you want with people's around the world its speacily for making teams for hack project. you know not one person can make a hack so you can invite people to join in the project and you need to write everything required for publishing hacks are - screen shots,Features,Credits etc etc. If you make the thread perfect the moderator will choose it to publish for people.So far you will make good friends and don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum.
    i know you don't want have A Yellow Card, So i know you will obey the rules of PC. Just don't give up Make threads and Post on other's Threads.
    Now here are some forum you can visit

]https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 The Welcome Louge

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238 GEN IV Sub Forum

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164 GEN III Sub Forum

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 Pokemon Anime Ssub Forum

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 Emulation & RomHacking

Back