• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    Hello everyone!
    I'm quite new here, but hopefully PC isn't filled with "Team Rocket" fans...
    Just kidding!... sort of...

You can call me Becky,... or Cobber, either one is fine.
    I'm currently 24 years, and I live in Hillbilly Hell, but originally from CA.
    Shocking,.. I know

I'm also a Graphic Designer.

I have been playing Pokemon ever since it came out when I was in 2nd/3rd grade
    (my goodness I'm old)

I still have Pokemon Yellow, which I still play.
    I'm a huge fan of Mystery Dungeon (Blue) and the original Pokemon Ranger.
    I think it's awesome that Pokemon decided to let you "play" a pokemon through out a whole game.
    Made me SQUEEEEE!

Anywho I hope to see most of you around. I'm a huge forum geek, as you call it I guess. So I will be around a lot!

Years
  • I've never played any Mystery Dungeon games much outside Gates to Infinity. Played an hour or so of Red or Blue Rescue Team and it was fun but never did get very far. Have you played Gates to Infinity? :O What did you think of it? A lot of PMD players have said it wasn't as good as the ones before it, but I'm not too sure since I did like it a lot.

Oh, welcome to PC! Can't forget that haha.

If you're a graphics designer we'd love to see what you can do through the Art & Design board. n_n You're free to post a gallery or shop as long as your thread meets the requirements; it's a great way to get feedback. I'm an artist and graphics designer too, though more of the former. Wish I had that new tablet to draw already!

Pleasure meetin' you and hope you enjoy it here. Let a staff member know if there's anything we can do to help!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey Becky, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    prepare for trouble!
    and make it double!

You'll probably want to check out the Art and Design subforum, where you can post any images/drawings/graphics you create, Pokémon or not. If you want to continue playing games like Yellow, check out the Challenges section where you can try out new and exciting ways to replay the games - like nuzlockes, for example.

It's awesome you'll be around a lot, I hope to see you around :) If you have any questions, you can let me know. Cya!

Ari Niko

Sincerity
    Years
  • Hello everyone!
    I'm quite new here, but hopefully PC isn't filled with "Team Rocket" fans...
    I'm also a Graphic Designer.

I still have Pokemon Yellow, which I still play.

Hey there! :D

Welcome, don't worry I'm not a Rocket member/fan

Graphic design is cool! I'd like to see some of your work in the creative subforum!

Yellow was the first game I played :D

See ya 'round!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    Thank you all for the welcome!
    I will sure check out the Art stuff!
    Yellow is my favorite out of Red, Blue, and Yellow.
    It was more challenging for me, which I liked, I guess haha!

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2014
    Welcome! I hope you have a good time here. Team Rocket is annoying, but Jessie and James are definitely entertaining. However, Saturn and Mars from Galactic are my favorite villainous couple in Pokémon.

I'm seventeen, so I was kind of born into American Pokémon. I wonder how it felt for all of these older people to find it later in their lives. Graphic design is cool.

Blue Rescue was fun, but I've never played the original Ranger game.

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    That's true. I agree that they're entertaining.

Really? I think the original PR is awesome!

Back