• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Hello! I am a new member of the PokeCommunity. I am also a YouTuber and am looking to play some awesome Pokemon ROM Mods and would like some suggestions.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to PC!
    We have an awesome ROM Hacking and Emulation section for all your hack-playing needs, so go check that out if you want. If you'd like you can post a link to your channel in your signature, but please remember that advertising is against the rules on any other part of the forum.

See you around!

Years
  • Heya Horror, and welcome! Hmm, I used to be a really big ROM hacks fan.. I'd suggest Light Platinum, Flora Sky, and Liquid Crystal off the top of my head. Those ones are finished from what I know and are extremely addicting. I really want to play Light Platinum, have actually never played it yet but heard so many great things about it. :3

If you're interested you have a choice of sharing your Let's Plays and other gaming-related videos in the Video Games board as it houses a really nice Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum. It's a nice little way to get a bit more audience for your videos and show us what you can do. It has some pretty strict rules though, as we want to make sure people don't use PC solely as a means to advertise, but I know you wouldn't do something like that. Good luck with your PC adventures and YouTube channel! Hope you have a blast here. :)

Back