• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    New to the forum, not at all as a pokemon fan or to the games. I remember watching the first episode premiere when I was like 5.

Anyway, ello guys.

Years
  • Hiya americandreamer, welcome to PC! n_n I remember the good 'ol days of watching the old episodes myself; really do look fondly back on that. My love for Pokemon started with the anime and continues to grow today since the franchise is really great. Seems to get better and better with each passing generation, too.

Since you have Pokemon experience I'm sure that means you'll have that much more to contribute to the community, so stick around! Lots of people are joining to talk about X and Y and it's definitely one board we'd recommend to check out here. Welp, up to you! Hope you have a fantastic time and stick around for a long, long while~

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    You already know Cirno! :P Once I get my event pokemon and what not from Emerald over to SS, to Black 2, and then to X... I'm gonna be trading :P

I posted a thread in the XY board for a Nuzlocke challenge! Dare you compete?

Back