• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MetalxTongue

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
Years
  • I am terrible at introductions... But hey I am Ervin also known as MetalxTongue throughout different video games and websites. I joined here to make friends and have fun. I am a friendly person do not hesitate to ask questions I will answer all, as long as they aren't to personal. I am not new to forums, I was pretty active in some before, but I slowed down, because of loss of interest... Sadly. But lets hope that doesn't happen here. Hopefully I get to know a lot of you active members or come and goers.

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC!

If you came here to make friends and have fun, you have come to the right place! PC is full of a ton of friendly members, so you'll find new friends in no time. As for fun, PC provides so many different discussions for you to participate in, as well as special events! You'll definitely have fun here. There is so much to check out!

Some things you should check out include the X and Y forum! There, you can chat about the new games and Pokemon, as well as post updates on where you are in the game and what your team is! It's really popular right now, since the games were recently released. Go check it out!

Another section you should check out is the Chit Chat and Polls section of the site! There, you can participate in many different and fun polls and discussions. The topics can range from anything! It's one of my personal favorite sections of the site :3

And of course, there are many more sections of the site to check out. I am sure you'll find a place to call home here. If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! Everyone here would be happy to help (:

Years
  • Hopefully you don't lose interest here. We're a very cool forum and are always happy to chat or help you out if you're in need of a helping hand. Though it's good that you have forum experience since it means you'll be able to settle in easier.. I got into forums only a few years ago but they really are a great way to meet new people that you wouldn't have known about otherwise.

Welcome, Ervin! :) It's a pleasure to have you here. I'd love to get to know you if you're looking for friends along your PokeCommunity journey so don't hesitate to send me a friend request. n_n; Be sure to get involved in some boards when you can to get the most out of this place; it's worth it. Cheers and wonderful meetin' you!

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
    Years
  • Thanks you two! I am really liking the community! There are so much boards, so many people, this place is wonderful! I am really going to enjoy it here!

Back