• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alter Bridge

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Alter Bridge is the former band members of creed with a new lead singer. I dont know if anybody has heard their songs but my fav's are Down To My Last and Open Yours Eyes.

I just bought their CD but it came out a long while ago in 2004. If you guys have never heard of them check out the samples they have a the link below.

Go here to check out thier first album: Alter Bridge: One Day Remains

Years
  • *sigh*

I was a great fan of Creed...they were such an awesome band...then they broke up and that devastated me...

To me, Alterbridge is a good band...but the songs aren't just the same and I would personally like Scott Stapp's voice better... =/ Alterbridge is just okay... but I prefer Creed...>.>

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I cannot stand Scott Stapp's voice anymore. I mean dont get me wrong I was a huge Creed fan and had all of thier albums. But now when I listen to creed his voice annoys me. I just cant take the way he sings.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • No offense guys, I'm just really rude right now but:
    Ugh..Alterbridge was like:

Creed:Lets kick out the star!
    Other Creed members: Yeah!
    Creed: Lets rename our band
    Other creed members: Yeah!
    Creed: Lets suck some more!
    Other creed members: Yeah!

But yeah..i don't like alter bridge. i think them and creed are a joke.

Last edited:
    Back