• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new...

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hello Poketeen05!
    Sure Lets Be Friends!
    Oh Yesh, Follow The Rules, Post Alot, & Have The Fun!

poketeen05

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2005
    ok cool nice to be your friend ash!and dont worry i will follow the rules

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Hewwo. Nice to see a new face around here XP Follow the rules, post lotz and be uber friendly. That's really all I have to say. I'm Katie, Bio, or BG. Have fun..and type safely =3 XD

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • poketeen05 said:
    hi I am poketeen!want to be friends?
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, poketeen05! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello there poketeen! ^___^ Sure, I'll be your pal. The more the merrier, afterall. ^^ *gives poketeen some bacon* XD Well, be sure to read all da rules of PC and stuff and have a great time! Catch ya later!

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Of course, just PM me and we can be friends! XD
    Have fun and Good luck!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hiya! ^^ Welcomeness to PC. =3 Mah name is Karli. I hope you have a great time here, and dont forget to folow da rules. ^.~

~Karli

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
  • Hey there,

Welcome to Pok?community. *hint* Dont be an idot and you wont get banned :laugh:, Some people need that advice lately. Hey, I would love to be your friend! P.M. Me for any questions.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hiya, and welcome to PC!! Uh... we are pretty much all idiots here so its ok =3 If you have a question feel free to PM me! ^__^ Please follow the rules, post lots, and have fun! See ya round! ~origin

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • poketeen05 said:
    hi I am poketeen!want to be friends?
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Stay active and make a lot of friends. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Back